Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On Sanctuary. (no slavers)

Regore stood in the transport the door's of the transpost opend and regore inhaled the iar, happy to be back on sanqtary "there is no place like home"
We he left the ship he saw the buzling activaty of the planet, freed peopel exeting the ships, troopers embarking fore there new assignments and al kinds of viekels/weapons being loadet onto the ships.
[member="Funkifan"]

"Woah..." Iratann exclaimed, impresed. She had never seen before a spaceport so big, filled with so many people working together, loading and unloading equipment and machinery, along with vehicles. The Twi'lek girl was also amazed with the fact that the once enslaved people where treated equally, the GLC soldiers making sure that they were given food, and medical attention, alongside any other thing that they could need. "I-It... i-is truly a b-beautiful... y-yet s-somewhat full sight." The young woman said, giggling softly.

[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regore smiled "glad to see you like it, this is where we ficht fore, the freedom of al" as the walked down the bording ramp Cerdok Aprotced the trandohsan towering over both of them he shook regores hand "good to see you back in one piece Re" regore smiled " They didn't stand a chanse"he turnd to the girl agien "oh richt, this is Cerdok, He used to be a slaver, but he is redeeming himself, he actuly is the Legatus of the Legion of the damnd"
Cerdok's face turnd in sadnes and shame when his past as a slavers was brougt up.
[member="Funkifan"]

Iratann backed away, trembling a little, somewhat intimidated by the Trandoshan. However, to her surprise, Cerdok politely apologized, noticing how he had scared the young woman. "I-It... i-it is o-ok..." Ira said, shyly, her voice reflecting some fear. The aquamarine alien observed Cerdok for a moment, realizing that, even if the Trandoshan had been a slaver before, he had no ill intentions against her. "W-Why... w-why d-did y-you were a slaver b-before? Y-You a-act d-different than a s-slaver." The girl asked, curious, yet still afraid of Cerdok.

[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Cerdok lookd at her "i was a slaver fare a few years, but there is no honor if caputing and exploiting those poor defancless peopel, the day the G.L.C came to put a ent to are slaving i saw my chance to make a actul difrance, a chance at redemption" Regores smiled "and he is a exampel fore al other slavers, redemption is pocibel if they work fore it, and cerdok has proven thad" Cerdok smiled sligtly "wel i am bount to folow this path. Ghrakhowsk" smiling at regore as he siad the last word.
[member="Funkifan"]

Falcor walked over to the Twi'lek, and who he presumed to be the commander of the base. "Hello." he said cheerfully. "Who do I have the pleasure of meeting?" he asked the girl, he expected her to be scared of him, he was after all in imperial clothes, he glanced around the station, not nearly as large as some of the ones he worked on- used to work on, he had to remind himself that, those times were almost nine hundred years ago.- he looked to be about thirty, and he was, but he had been in stasis for nearly nine hundred years.
[member="Regor Laxvan"]
[member="Funkifan"]

Regore lookd at the oficer suprised Cerdok steped inbetween regore and [member="Captain Falcor"] speaking in his raspy thrandoshan acent "dont try anyting imp, or you will taste my blade"he siad unsheeting his sword, Rogere spoke from behind Cerdok "easy my friend, there is no need fore thad nowe" regore stept next to his friend and lookd at the officer "the name is regore, camander of the Galactic Liberation Collective" cerdok kept an eye on the oficer just in chase.
[member="Funkifan"]

[member="Captain Falcor"] [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Well this was odd. Colap took another swig from his flask and rolled up to the party. He was dressed down today. Just a tan pair of paints, and brown vest over w hite soiled shirt. On his gun belt he had a Westar-34 slung across the hips.

As the Smuggler approached he ran a hand through his hair and rubbed his eyes violently in an attempt to stabilize his drunken vision. His corellian wolfhound Soalr, trod behind him, drool slobbering everywhere.

"Afternoon gentlemen. Care for a smoke?" He asked as he lit a cigar, sending sweeet spicy tobacco fumes through the air.

"I keep seeing more Clones all the time." He murmered looking at Regor. "The galaxys gettin smaller or times reversin!"

"Nice to meet someone, a little less, aggressive." he said with a glance at Cerdok. The officer extended his hand waiting for [member="Regor Laxvan"] to accept the greeting. "My name is Falcor, Imperial officer of the Apocalypse Ardent class frigate." he said and looked at the newcomer. "Ill take you up on that smoke." he said with a slight smile.
[member="Funkifan"]

Regore shook his hand "forgive my friend, he is just a bit protective, thoug thad micht save my live one day" regore turnd to [member="Colap Ticon"] "i am no clone, i just wear this old armor, realy you seem to have been on are planet fore a wile, and you dont seemt to knowe to much of us"
[member="Captain Falcor"]

"Forgiven." he turned to [member="Funkifan"] and looked at her, "Greetings." he said with a small bow "What is your name?" he asked and walked a few paces from [member="Regor Laxvan"] and [member="Colap Ticon"] as not to get the conversations mixed up, a tactic he learned on the Apocalypse.

[member="Captain Falcor"][member="Regor Laxvan"]

Colap smiled and passed the pack of cigars to the Imperial officer. It was a strange day when an outlaw smuggler offered an Imperial a smoke, but Colap had designs fast in the making. Hooking his free hand into his belt he stood and faced the two for a moment then let out a long puff of smoke.

He probably smelled like cigar, and reeking whiskey, but he was a spacer, so Colap didn't much care for first impressions.

"Well gentlemen, whats the business of the day? I'm looking for a little work and a little coin."

Falcor took the pack and light one, tossing the pack back to the spacer he chuckled a bit "Not often you offer imperials a smoke is it?"

"Ive got no business, just a visit, ask them." he said, pointing to [member="Regor Laxvan"]

[member="Colap Ticon"]

[member="Captain Falcor"]

Colap gave the man a sidelong look than cuaght the back with deft hands, stowing it in a puch on his belt. No business? Imperial didn't come to a world with no business. Colpa knew all too well from his time running hyperlanes that Imperial meant trouble. But he inteded very much to cash in on that trouble.

"Welp, no not often." He said, a chuckle in his voice.

"I have a proposistion though. How would you like to have an connect to the underworld? I can get you a few things you can't get on the ordinary market. I also accept letters of Marque. For a fee I'll disrupt your Empires competition, by hampering the shipping lanes they run."

[member="Regor Laxvan"]

"Well there’s a bite!" Colap exclaimed as more smoke left his nostrils, making him appear to be a mysterious dragon.

"What can I do for you old chap! Keep in mind I'll need a spot of money for any services rendered."

"as you should knowe we ficht slavery and opresion, my ofer to you is, to hit any slaving ship you find, free the slaves and bring them hear unharmd" he put emhesis on the unharmd part "in return you get to keep anyting els the slavers have, and maybe we can trade some goods.

[member="Colap Ticon"]

"M-My n-name i-is Iratann'Dira, s-sir..." The Twi'lek aquamarine girl spoke, softly, and nervously. She had never seen an Imperial officer before, and although he did seem to be imposing, Capitain Falcor had been actually very polite to her. Calming herself a bit, she then turned her attention to Colap Ticon, who smelled a lot of cigar and alcohol. The scent kinda reminded her of the pirates she had spent her life with. The thoughts or aroma where not pleasant to her, and Ira hid behind Regore, feeling uneasy.

[member="Colap Ticon"] [member="Captain Falcor"] [member="Regor Laxvan"]

[member="Regor Laxvan"][member="Funkifan"]

Colap took a good look at the two and laughed.

"Relax little green guy, I'm a smuggler not a Pirate, Slaver or Killer."

Colap took another swig of his flask and put it away. today was good day. Nice weather, a cool breeze. He even saw another opportunity and he jumped on it.

"Actually I'm part of a small group of smugglers that happens to run on a moral code. No slavery,no unnecessary killing. Sometime we get into some pretty bad scrapes and I've been looking to set up an engineering shop to help outfit my companions and my own ship's. I see you gotta nice tucked away little corner here so I have another proposition. Let me set up a small engineering bay here, and I'll hire on your freed slaves at a fair wage. In addition I’ll stay out of your way and donate ten percent of my earnings to your cause. I'll even outfit your ships with cool gizmos at a discount."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom