Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OMG! GALACTIC STARFIGHTER!

:( Still depresses me that I'm incapable of playing it. I liked playing SWTOR no matter how god-awful I was at playing. I was new to MMO's when I started playing it and thus I can see no wrong in it, and I honestly didn't care too much about the game play over all.

It's funny reflecting back on it honestly, lol. I remember one time while I was in a warzone dying like usual, one of the people in he chat (in reference to me) was exclaiming at how mismatched and non-nonsensical my armor was for PVP :D

But looking at this, I dun care how bad you people say it is, it LOOKS ossum to me and I can't find out for myself :(

See...I think TOR gets a lot of flak unfairly. I don't do PVP, Flashpoints or anything else. As a pure 1 player RPG game it's actually pretty decent. Having just finished it doing PVE all the way I enjoyed it. I even enjoyed rail roaded space shooter bits.

Starfighter I found hard to control and I gave up on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom