Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Omega Event Official Announcement

Question: a lot of the information for the threads talk about a faction maintaining control or supremacy of the remnants of the superweapon (not the intact one) as a result of the event, and I was curious as to how those of us without faction affiliations would be able to be involved?

Macharius Solaire

M
Casualty prediction:

PC's: 0

Margin of error may be a few.

NPC's: 2,834,930+

Margin of error is between that and... I don't know, billions? Depends if they fire this super weapon or not.

Macharius Solaire

M
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Unfortunately I don't have room in my scheduled to pencil in a death right now. I can't be like Sith Lords and just pop into a new meat vessel every time a mishap takes place and carry on. I have one life and much to accomplish with it yet.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Am I right in my understanding that we may use these Omega threads to dev things, for example a new ship?

Say I want to dev a thousand+ meter ship, which my company and faction can support. How would I do this? I mean if the ship isn't made and devved already I can't actually use it, can I?

[member="Horus"]
Actually-
In the book series "The Dresden Files"

~~Spoiler Alert~~
The main character, Harry Dresden, dies. He's shot in the chest by a sniper. The story actually continues where in the following book you follow his ghost.

And that's just an example. I can think of four other series off the top of my head where similar things happen.

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]
Well the main character doesn't really die since his narrative doesn't end...

The Riftwar Cycle is a book series of 30+ novels spanning several centuries. Its very good and does feature many deaths of main characters.

It doesn't not happen, its just rare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom