Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Hermit Looking to Return to Galaxy

Hello, Chaos. This here is Isaiah Thane. Despite looking no older than 60, his appearance is a ruse. His kind live for much longer. He is truly 220 years old, and a self-exiled Jedi from the Order that came before. After bearing witness to atrocities like the Gulag Plague, the Droid Rebellion, and the Netherworld, he became disillusioned. He currently resides on the world of Stewjon in the Outer Rim. With the Dark Side rising with the Sith Empire, First Order, and Galactic Empire, he feels a beckoning call to return to the Galactic stage.

Some things to know:

1. He carries a blaster. In these times where a lightsaber draws unwanted attention, he uses a blaster to stun or lightly (but nonfatally) wound assailants.

2. He is a traditionalist Jedi. No armor. No titles of political stature. Merely a man dedicated to the Jedi doctrine.

3. He will not kill unless the option for peaceful resolution is exhausted.

Given his age and experience, he might also be open to taking in an apprentice / Padawan if one is so interested.

Hey there, mister master! I hear that there's this old little beast on Felucia that absolutely loves your kind. If running into a Force-sensitive Sarlacc monster sounds like anything you might interested in, feel free to shoot me a message...!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Isaiah Thane"]

Welcome :) You'd fit in quite well with my peaceful little corner of the Galaxy. Violence is always a last resort for us. Or at least that's what we strive for ;)

[member="Isaiah Thane"]

This feels very much like I'm looking back into my early beginnings of Chaos.

I wish you well and as [member="Lady Kay"] has mentioned, feel free to shout out if you'd care to thread or get involved with the Commenor Systems Alliance.

[member="Isaiah Thane"]

Younger Jedi here who's got a similar problem not knowing where she belongs and what to do with this mess of a galaxy. PM me if you also think it might be interesting to throw them together. :)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Isaiah Thane"] [member="Veiere Arenais"]

Oh gosh...I can picture that...

You'll have to do that now :p

Any questions or anything that you have, Isaiah, feel free to toss them our way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom