Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Bonds [ft. New Alliance]

Been talking with one of the head honchos at the New Alliance - [member="Coren Starchaser"] and we've come up with a story for a thread between the SJO and our ol' pals of the New Alliance.

Short summary:

A research facility on an uninhabited frontier planet (gonn' give it a name eventually) under the control of the Order of the Silver Jedi Order has been surprisingly hit by a One Sith Remnant force seeking to recover the Sith Artifact that's being researched in the SJO facility. The small garrison of Antarian Rangers finds itself outnumbered sending a distress call to all friendly channels nearby which is picked up by a nearby New Alliance Task Force on a mission against these same One Sith Remnant elements.

We are aiming this thread to be of rather smaller scope. So I am asking that anyone interested to join not to pop in with an overkill fleet/army/superpowers and kill the vibe.

OS remnants will possibly have nothing more than a jack of all trades cruiser, a few fighter squadrons and a solid amount of capable assault troopers, and some dark sided adepts for FUs flavor.

Character 'tropes' who might be interested but not exclusive to:

- Antarian Rangers
- Jedi Scholars researching the artifact
- Scientists stuck in the middle of all this osik.
- Fighter pilots.
- Me

Lynette Lykova

L
Lynette has an Interceptor which, (when allied with a friendly fighter squadron,) can bring some serious hurt to enemy pilots. Would consider being reinforcements for this. :)

Sweet.

I'll tag everyone who has showed interest in this when the IC thread goes up just as an FYI. The choice to join is up to you, of course.

The thread will be open to 'delayed' entries, as well.

Lynette Lykova

L
[member="Amon Vizsla"]

I've scanned the enemy fleet in my post and sent the data back to Silver Command. Your Sith Fleet Commander will likely understand exactly what has happened too.

Great opening post. Kill it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom