Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Oh teach me Great... HAHA, just kidding Fox."

She was out cold, her heart having caused the black out where soon one of the guards turned the corner before going wide eyed and running over. "Damnit, i am going to get fired for this.... do unhand the young lady if you would." The Guard removed his blaster from his side, speaking again. "I need to return her to her mother and father, so if you please would hand her over."

Vulpesen's eyes narrowed as he watched the guards, his tail flicking behind him. "How about I promise that she will make it back to you in one piece. However, I must insist she come with me." With a bow, he scooped up the girl and placed her on his shoulders. "Shoot and you might hit her." With a small bow, he turned quickly and dashed down the alley, calling on the force to hasten his speed.

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

The Guard hesitated and watched as Tsolan ran for it before cursing and yelling into a communicator, trying to get someone to figure out where exactly Vulpesen was heading. Thalia though soon woke up and noticed she was being carried over his shoulder, blinking in confusion she looked back at the yelling guard as he disappeared from her line of sight. "U-uh mister... you know you are kidnapping a princess right?" She looked down at his face with a smile at the fact of how bad such a crime would look.

His eyes widened a but as she mentioned her status. So that's why the guards were so concerned with her. "I prefer the terms "Borrowing her time without parental consent." He saw a group of guards coming out from a side alley and smirked once more. "Now hang on, this is about to get a lot faster." He turned her around to hang her off his back. With a pop in his hips, his hands fell to the pavement. Now running like a dog, he provided what was likely the fastest piggyback ride she had ever been on.

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"You are going to get yourself put in jail if yo- wait what do you mean hold on." She watched as he switched her to his back before getting on all fours and shot off, far faster than any of the guards could run and losing them easily as Thalia herself clung on for dear life, scared a bit and worried at what might happen.

Vulpesen's legs carried him through the alleys and back streets as he made his way to the Twilight Vixen. Of course he had every intention of returning her to her palace or whatever she lived, but for now the ex-jedi was focused one getting this princess to a place where she could speak with her about her apparent force powers. Once he had lost the guards and reached his ship, he slowed to a stop and offered her the chance to get off of his back. "See? All in one piece."

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

She at this point had clung on for dear life, shaking as she got off him and breathing slowly with her eyes blinking. "Ho- you.... what..." She was more than a little confused how he had just run like that and her breath was still short from her trying to breath right after the faint. "How did you do that, thats not natural.. What in the Nine Correllian Hells are you?" She blinked and looked at him for a few long seconds, her hands messing with eachother as they sat in her lap.

It took him a moment to figure out what was wrong with the girl. Time as a zorren had gotten him normalized in that he was no longer perturbed by his own body. Now, he often forgot how strange it was for people to see something that shouldn't even exist. "Riiight. Yeah, I'm not human. Given time, I might tell you more Just not quite yet." He stood to his full height, hearing the soft pops of his joints as they switched. "So, where were we?" He leaned up against his ship.

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"Oh you know, telling me something before the guards showed up and you ran off as a kidnapper. Grade A stuff for a Jedi by the way." She smiled and leaned against something out of still being a bit uneasy about what she had just been brought on for in regards to the ride he had decided was a good idea to bring someone on who fainted if her heartrate got too fast. "So might i ask what it is that you thought you were doing in bringing me here? Because i must apologize, as i am not going to come with you."

Vulpesen let out a small laugh and shook his head. "Don't worry, I'm not in the business of kidnapping. Now, back to what I was saying before her were interrupted by your little game of cat and mouse. You see miss Thalia, you are a force sensitive. Since you know I'm a jedi, I'm assuming that you already know what that is. Correct?"

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

"Well lets see, something about you guys and having space magic or something, but go on." She raised a brow, yes she knew what it meant but she really was interested in what it was that he was trying to make a point of here. She tapped her arms though as she looked up at the sky and did a count on how long it might take the guards to track her, interested but not stupid enough to use her empathy to look for them.

Vulpesen smiled a bit and leaned against one of the hydraulics of his ramp. "I'm wondering if you've known about this, or if you parents know. You see, most people like you would have found someone knocking on your door, whether it be a jedi recruiter or a sith one. Of course, as I said, I'm not in the business of kidnapping so you won't have to worry about me whisking you away."

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

"Well no to tell the truth i never really was told of it but i was never in a position to be told of such because as you saw before im very rarely public, needing to actually get away from the palace to actually see Iziz. Its a pain to be honest and i really only know as much as i could really get allowed in... why do you ask though if i might be so curious. Not like i am going to be able to go and join you Jedi with my position and all."

He shrugged as he heard her explain her predicament. "Well, perhaps you can b trained. If not in the open, then in your palace. My days are fairly hectic but I'm sure I can find the time to help .And if you gain enough training, you may even find a way for the force to relieve you of the troubles caused by your condition. Now or later, it makes no difference to me, but if you do wish to have some training, I can easily be reached."

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

"So... you kidnapped me, to tell me you wanted to train me... couldn't you, oh i don't know, just asked the things i have called parents. You do know what those are right?" She raised a brow and looked at the man very closely before smiling and giving him a quick bow. "And while your methods are strange and by far stupid, i do suggest one thing, that you have fun making the trips to the planet because i accept your offer. If theres a chance to keep me from fainting im all for it."

Vulpesen nodded. "Pretty much. And last I checked, you're the one who called me a murderer. Unless you wanted those guards dead so the story wouldn't spread, I couldn't very well do anything else now could I?" After her next declaration, he chose to ignore the insults and instead focus on her acceptance. "We can start as soon as you like."

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

She frowned and sighed as she nodded to the man before speaking one last time to get her next point in without this guy forcing her to think about it too heavily. "Ok... there is the small problem of how you are going to get into the palace and not be attacked for doing so, after this little escapade i don't exactly expect to be allowed outside the palace for a few weeks as i was sort of in the middle of a lesson when i kinda ran off to go and do what i have done..." She smiled at him, the purpose of her words clear that he was probably going to find himself with a question of two when he showed up to the palace to train her.

Vulpesen shrugged and focused the force around himself. A moment later and he was gone from sight. "I can slip through the defenses. After that, all I need to do is get to the room where I can speak with your parents. You'd be surprised how willing people are to talk to a man who appeared from thin air." Despite what he might say, or what people might believe, the zorren never ran into any situation without some sort of plan.

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

"Except when it comes to a queen of a world, someone appearing out of thin air is generally considered a very bad thing as it usually means an assassin and im pretty sure we don't want to make the situation worse for you don't you agree?" She rose her brow as she looked at him, curious about which answer she would receive from the man.

"Again, you'd surprised. Besides, a lot of it is in the presentation." He shifted himself back into visibility. "An assassination usually spends little time between his revealing and the killing of his target. It shouldn't take long for any guards and the queen herself to find out that should I want her dead at that point, she wouldn't be able to speak to me, something I'll make my intentions clear about."

[member="Thalia Rist"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom