Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Oh teach me Great... HAHA, just kidding Fox."

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"Im Human, so ya, that." She waited and smiled as someone brought the food over to the table. Eating some greasy breaded vegetable, not sure what exactly it was inside the thing but it was in there. "So anyways, what is it that you approached me for, i swear i didn't do anything wrong if you were looking for me because of that."

Her species was a fairly easy guess. Not really any features that said otherwise. Of course, he'd thought he was human too once upon a time. Though the chances of her being a pre-trial zorren were a bit too low for him to consider. "Actually, you did do something. Whether or not you know you did it, is another question entirely. You see, I might have been the first to walk over, but I was not the first to reach out."

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

She coughed and looked down as she covered her mouth and wouldn't look up. "Uh... Well, i was just touching your emotions out of curiosity, i didn't mean to cause any trouble and im sorry. I just like to look at others and guess what they are thinking from their emotions. And no i don't know how i do it, i just do it."

With a small smile growing on his face, he leaned back in his seat. "And what if I said that I did know? I don't believe that things happen randomly, especially when such things include what you have exhibited. But perhaps I'm dancing a bit too much around the bush. Though, I should probably know your name before I tell you such things. No such thing as free information."

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"Err well... do i have to tell you my name?" She frowned, glancing down to the ground as she spoke again. "I mean, if you want something in return i can pay you or something, i just would really not want to give out my name so freely..." Her eyes slowly came up as she waited for a response from the Zorren, not sure if he would say yes, and incase he didn't she thought of what the best way to tell him who she was would be.

He flicked his tail and nodded his head. "A name for a name. Money is squandered on items. And as you seem to be aware, a name holds true power. I've given mine, its only right for you to let me have yours, don't you think?" He took another bite from his burger as he watched her, waiting to hear the girl's reply.

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"Fine... my name is Thalia, there happy?" She left out the last part, inching down a bit in her seat as she looked over her shoulder, like she expected someone to be there and fidgeted with her hands as she then turned her eyes to look at them. She wasn't sure if he would continue asking but she heard a sound that she really hoped he didn't as she noticed several of the guards entire the food place.

He grinned and took another bite before setting his food down. "Actually yes." His zorren ears easily caught the sound and he sensed a peak in the tension of his new companion. "Have they noticed you?" He may not have been facing the door, but already, he was sensing out the newcomers to search for any valuable information.

[member="Thalia Rist"][member="Thalia Rist"]

"Not yet... up for a game mister torrevaso?" She grinned, pure mischief in her voice now as her eyes gleamed bright with the idea she had, eyes narrowing on the guards as she watched them, waiting for the zorren's response.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

He gave a small nod of his head, returning the grin. It had been a long time since he'd had a bit of a mischievous streak, and suddenly, he was having flashbacks of the days late in his padawan times, or even the beginning of his time as a street rat. "What exactly did you have in mind?" His tail swished behind him, waiting for the word to move.

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"Meet me on the outside of the city... and to make this interesting..." She grinned wide and stood slowly as she turned her head to teh side as a spark of mischief grew much brighter in her eyes. "OH boys." She turned her eyes to the guards who looked her way. "Catch me if you can, oh and this guy is a murderer." She pointed at Vulpesen, instantly turning and bolting now as one of them went after her, the other looking at Vulpesen with a curious and cautious stare.

He watched her get up and widened his eyes in surprise as she called him out as a murder. He felt the tension of the room skyrocket and he let out a low groan mixed with a series of growling curses in both his native tongues. "Listen mate, I suggest you just walk away before this gets out of hand." He rose from his seat and walked towards the door and the guard. If it came to blows, he needed to be close, no reason to let his powers out to anyone else in the area. A few tricks were one thing. Full blown force combat was another.

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

The guard back up, but once he was sure Vulpesen couldn't hurt him he instantly called over his comm for help, attempting to describe Vulpesen before he could be stopped. Meanwhile Thalia was running from her own pursuer, smiling as she laughed at him trying to keep up with the nimble and quick girl, even if she was confined to teh palace often, she always found time to try and get faster.

"Damn." Darting forward, he launched his hand towards the man's head, using the momentary fear to make him forget about the comm. However, just before the moment of impact he redirected to course to pierce through the device, calling the force to absorb the small electric shock given by the shredded wires. "Sorry about this." He swirled and brought a hand to the man's leg before flipping him onto his back. Rearing back a bit, he brought a hard kick to his stomach, not too much for any long term damage, but certainly enough to keep him in place for Vulpesen to dash out after [member="Thalia Rist"].

Thalia was busy running in every direction possible as she watched the guard chase her right into two more who had their backs to her. She smiled and pushed past them and turned to reached up to knock their hats off before turning her head with a smile and bolting again. Her hands ran down to the side of hers where she grabbed at a metal rod about a foot and A half long. Using it quick ad she ran under a stall and knocked out the supports, watching as it feel onto them which left her smiling wide. "Good try Boys." With that she turned and headed for the outskirts of the city.

It was fairly easy to track her down. His sensitive nose and the chaos she left in her path, lightning his path like a bright light. Making his way through the streets, he leaped over the chaos of the wrecked stall, his position on all four legs making the motion easy as he made his way to the rendezvous point. She might have handicapped him, but zorren abilities did make it easy to make up for lost time.

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Thalia was smiling as she stood against the wall, holding her sides and waiting for Vulpesen to arrive. Speaking once he did. "Boy you are a slow poke, and to think I was the one that would take longer to get here than a Jedi Master, guess you guys are losing your touch, aren't you." She smiled and straightened up as she seemed a bit weaker now.

It didn't take long for him to reach her after she beat him to his destination, and once he found Thalia against the wall, he popped his legs back into their normal joints and walked over to her. "Well, I had to deal with your little messes back there, so you can at least be thankful I didn't take the quickest route by killing them. That would have gotten me here a lot faster." He walked over and leaned against the wall.

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"Oh yes, killing would have been very bad no?" She laughed kicking off from the wall before heading over to push at him for a moment but then her eyes went wide as she watched everything go dark. 'No... not now...' The words appeared in her mind before she simple fell forward unconscious, her hand and body flying down right infront of Vulpesen.

He rolled his eyes and was about to move out of her way when he felt her flicker in the force, a moment before her exclamation and subsequent blacking out. "Hold on now!" His arms snatched out and caught her as she fell forward, keeping her head from thanking against the ground. "Why is it I always find the strange ones?"

[member="Thalia Rist"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom