Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Oh teach me Great... HAHA, just kidding Fox."

Thalia groaned to herself as she sat through another day of boring lessons on who was important to know and what happened recently and who it was that she needed to talk to in the future and why it was so important to look extremely bored with any news that is brought to her... ok so that last one might be a bit too easy for her at this point as she watched the face of the teacher and soon found her gaze wandering to the outside where she grinned. "Hey uh, Mister Hoy. I think thats your hat running away." She smiled as he looked over to where she was pointing her body reacted faster than his and out the window she was, the drop only a few feet.

Knowing he would see her if she ran for it she pressed her body into the bushes under the window and looked up to see his head poke out of the window, scanning everywhere for her while muttering 'not again'. After a minute his head was gone and she was heading for the city, her hands taking a cloak and clothing from a friend of hers that was a servent at the palace and soon she was happily free to explore.. though she knew she had to be careful for now.

[member="Darth Tsolan"] (As Vulpesen Torrevaso, and no, Republic cannot use this to prove hes traitor, good try.)

Vulpesen's eyes surveyed the planet around him as he strolled through the plains of Onderon, and out of the city. So much history involved in this planet. The place of Revan's second training, and the place of the Exile's revelations. Life with the sith was in some ways, more restraining than the jedi in that he had to tip toe on their lines, careful not to fall from their graces. The jedi had been easy, save a life, puff out your chest, say your a good guy. Was't the way to advance as he had found out, but it was a way to get by. Still, neither path offered the answers he was seeking. The sith did, the jedi, not so much. No, he had come to Onderon for his own purposes. Something was calling him here, and he intended to find out just what that something was. All he knew now, was that something was lacking.

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Thalia smiled as twenty minutes had passed and she watched guards running about with their heads on backwards (Figuratively) trying to find the princess again after this most recent of events. She did this bi weekly to keep them on their feet, though she had to start using a disguise now because they were on so much alert at this point they caught her before she could experience things without the threat of her fainting in a dark alley and someone using her for ransom. After all the last time she had a fainting spell was two days ago, she should be fine today. "Another tea please, this is funny." She would wait for the waiter to bring her one, eyes finding a certain man walking and she smiled as she watched him, probing his emotions curiously as her empathy was just about the only thing she actually could control. She didn't realize the man she was probing though was a jedi master.

He let out a small twitch as a mind touched his own. Almost immediately he shut her out in pure habit while reaching out to sense her own mind as well as ind her presence. "Ace." The glowing blue ball of fur dropped form his robes and raced off in the directions given through their link. Just slightly, he altered his course, making it seem like a casual change in direction as he started towards her.

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

She frowned, what the heck was going on. Normally she could sense someone's emotions and think why are they feeling that way, what could be making them happy or sad and study them. But this man was frustrating, her empathy didn't work, none of it, was he just feeling nothing or did he know she was looking at his emotions, but that was impossible, even those Jedi she had met she could feel what they were feeling and yet this one just felt nothing... maybe hes a droid, yes that would make sense, just a droid and thats why he has no emotions.

Vulpesen smiled as he felt her confusion. There was no way he could believe that she had been properly trained, else she'd have known just what was going on. Still having a bit of ways to walk, he was starting to see her though Ace had done more than that, choosing to leap into the girls lap for his introduction. Of the two, such meetings always did go with Vulpesen being the more subtle while Ace did the basic hellos.

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

She frowned and looked at the wolf as it suddenly appeared in her lap, causing a bit of a surprised yelp to escape her before she could stop herself. She blinked and looked around to see if this was someone's pet or something before speaking to it. "Are you lost, are you looking for your owner or something little guy?" She blinked and reached down, messing with Ace's body as she tried to find an identification of some kind for the Ashlan wolf... probably not too comfortably for the ashlan himself.

Ace shook his head then let out a small growl as she turned him every which way. After a moment, he managed to place his back paws on her hand, from where he sprung up and landed on her shoulder, this time careful to avoid a similar situation. Vulpesen however, was just getting to the point where his tactics might matter little, allowing the girl to notice him as he neared her. "Salutations."
[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

THalia looked up at the man than at Ace again before frowning and point at Ace. "Is he yours, and... why do you have a tail." She looked past Vulpesen at his tail and rose a brow quickly at him with a curious look on her face.

Vulpesen let out a small laugh and nodded. She was a bright one. "Aye, that's Ace." He followed her eyes to his tail and flicked it. "And this... well, this isn't human and neither am I." He walked over and lifted his hand, revealing the claws of his species. "My question to you is, why are you more curious about the tail than these?" He lifted his hand to point to his glowing golden eyes.

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"The tail is more interesting, i dont care about those when i can always just shoot you if i need too... does that help you balance like with animals, its a curious thing a humanoid having a tail, i mean its certainly strange if thats the word im looking for." She slowly stood and walked over to the man, tapping her chin as she looked him once over and then past him at some guards that were coming this way. "Anyways, how about you introduce yourself over some food, im sure you wouldn't mind that, right? After all you are the one that approached me."

Vulpesen rose a brow as she watched him. It wasn't often he was studied like some sort of prime specimen at a zoo. Then again... most people who met him now were either sith, or those who debated killing him. "It does. Its also a sign of purity in blood when it comes to my species." He decided not to bring up the part about her trying to shoot him, considering that even if she tried, it wouldn't take long for him to prove her that the easiness was greatly overestimated. There's also the part about this girl being an obvious force sensitive. And while he refused to take an apprentice from the sith, perhaps he could train a girl on the outside. "Do you have any ideas of where to go?

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"No, but im sure we can find something... lets head that way though first sir." She grinned and pointed in the complete opposite direction of the guards looking for her. It wasn't that she hated home, infact she loved it, it was just that she was tired of teachers that taught her nothing important and even more so helped her understand why her empathy was stronger than a normal Empath, she had heard something about the force and how it could be used to amplify one's abilities. Was that what she was doing? Probably not but why not check and see after all.

He chuckled and started to walk, casting a small glance to the guards. She certainly looked important, and guards were generally meant to guard such as her. For all he knew, she was the daughter of a heavily hunted family. Then again, that would make two people in one group. Not exactly great odds, and thus he allowed her to lead him away from the men. "Get yourself into a bit of trouble? Or are you avoiding a sharp tongue and a long lecture?"

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"A and B, though i dont think you want to be caught with me buddy, so keep moving." She grinned up at him as she looked around and found a cheap fast food diner, smiling wide and clapping her hands. "Lets get something to eat tail man, then you can explain to me why and what you are because ive yet to learn about anything like a walking mut... no offense, first word that came to mind."

He gave a slow nod then slipped into the restaurant behind her. "Don't worry. I've people who would be far worse if I was found here." As she called for food, and called him by the new names, he flicked his tail a bit. "What I am, is a fairly rare species. Who I am is Vulpesen Torrevaso. Why I am, is because the last person who called me a mutt died before he could put me down like one." He walked up and ordered himself a nerf burger before walking over to a table to wait for the food to be ready. "Any other questions?"

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"Keep your head on, i didn't know what to call you and from your appearance that was the best word that came to mind, and now that i know your name i already know who you are missing Jedi... what you don't think i don't keep up on the news do you. Its something that atleast occupies my mind from time to time... you were missing right, everyone ive asked has told me such, though if you were on a secret Jedi mission it probably would explain why people don't talk much. Being the hero of Togoria though, do you know how close that is from here?"

Vulpesen stiffened a bit when she pinned his name to the jedi. He really shouldn't have been surprised by that. Well, it was at least good to hear that it was more than a sith who recognized his efforts."No worries. That's not really the reason for me killing him anyways." Hearing his order number, he nodded to the woman and called the bag over to him through the force. "Never really checked. I'm guessing either really close, or really far."
[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

She shrugged and watched as the bag floated over here, remembering suddenly that food wasn't brought to you like at home. "Right, ill be back, forgot to order." She stood up and walked over, doing so real quick as she stood there looking at the menu like it was the most important decision in her life. Her body got on her toes and then onto the flat of her feet then her toes again as she rocked a bit in how she stood before smiling and bending over a bit to look at the person taking the order. "One of those please, thank you." She took out the credit chips and put them on the counter for the man and turned, walking back. "So, what were we talking about?"

Vulpesen let out a small laugh as he saw her moment of remembrance. "I believe, you wanted to know what I was, Though I've answered that. So my question to you is, do you know what you are?" He doubted she understood, but he was of course, referencing her abilities in the force. She had reached out to him already. He just wanted to know if such a thing was a conscious effort.

[member="Thalia Rist"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom