Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Oh teach me Great... HAHA, just kidding Fox."

[member="Vulpesen"]

"Its my father i would worry about there mister, hes the one with the family name Rist. Not my mother." She smiled as she let the name sink in and what she meant by it if Vulpesen wasn't careful in how he approached them or how he spoke to them, as her father was more than capable of noticing an assassin without the force and atleast in Thalia's eyes this man was no better than what her family name was famous for. "Either way, we better get going then, my parents are going to have the guards patrolling every street corner if im not returned unharmed."

Vulpesen nodded and took a moment to move int his ship. After about a minute he returned with a set of brown jedi robes which he quickly put on. Even as a member of the order he had never worn the, but his old Ossus robes did have some use. "Now then, lets be on our way. And don't be alarmed if you lose sight of me. I don't want to get arrested before we get there."

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

"Seems like a bit over precautionary but what ever... you do actually look like one of them now so i guess they wont shoot you on sight... only stab you in the back when you aren't looking." She smiled, it was an odd smile as she whistled a tune and started walking with her hands running infront of her as something started to occupy her mind. How was she going to explain her running off this time, her parents were probably combing the streets and when she got back she was most certainly going to hear about this for months how with her heart she cant just go and run off. Sometimes she hated being born with the corrupted thing, fainting and weak but this man had said she could possibly stale the condition, and that was all she needed to hear as she walked back to the palace.

"Says the girl who just suggested her family guards shooting me. And again, you called me a murderer." He started after her, feeling Ace nestle into one of the pockets of the robes. Sure the zorren hated the color brown, but the familiar fabric of the robes felt like paradise after months of pretending to be a sith. Even for Ace who didn't have all the problems, the fabric was a fond memory for him to sleep in.

[member="Thalia Rist"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

"To be fair a random person with a fox tail that goes up to little girls he doesn't know is quite suspicious would you not agree. I mean come now it looks pretty bad for you too." She started walking a bit faster, wanting to reach her home as once there she could convince her parents to stop with the useless teachers and finally get someone that could teach her and help her. None of these teachers that her parents found could help with her empathy, Thalia did that on her own and now she found someone who could teach her how to become normal with the force, to be able to run without passing out. It excited her beyond words.

Vulpesen grinned a bit. "Now you know why I'll keep myself hidden." As he spoke, his body started to flicker a bit while he walked. Luckily for him, the force was second nature by now, the ability to hide from sight having been a skill since his days as a jedi shadow. Suddenly, it seemed that he would be reprising his old role without even a thought. Though of course, the sith couldn't know about such lightsided teachings. Not yet at least. For all they knew, he was Darth Tsolan and only Darth Tsolan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom