Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh Republic and Jedi!

What's also good about having the racial ability of an Epicanthix, is that Kaine also knows Art of the Small, and can shrink his force signature to practically non-existent. By all means he could look like a non-force sensitive, and no one could peer into his mind to see if he was otherwise.

Radon Mont

R
Shh. *taps finger to Thessa's lips* If I don't poke the hornets nest, no one will ever get stung.

Radon Mont

R
Tegaea Alcori said:
Maybe they don't want to take part in your magical hacking/kidnapping/hostage spree where you seem to have divinely gained the upper hand in one post?

Or maybe it's something else.
Usually works that way in real life and in movies too. The whole point of the thread is for them to either stop the bad things from happening, or deal withy of killing a Jedi on each planet. Besides, it's not hard to take hostages or hack a network. Don't make things seem grandiose when they're rather simple.

Tegaea Alcori said:
Well, I did used to be a Republic Lieutenant before I took a few steps up to being CEO of Omega Pyre. So...we're not that different, you and I.

Except of course that I have millions of credits and you don't. :p
Say Tegaea, how 'bout a new fresh wax and paint job on my ship, for those ol' Republic Days...on the house? ;)

Radon Mont said:
Usually works that way in real life and in movies too. The whole point of the thread is for them to either stop the bad things from happening, or deal withy of killing a Jedi on each planet. Besides, it's not hard to take hostages or hack a network. Don't make things seem grandiose when they're rather simple.
Most people don't enjoy dealing with random pointless violence in real life so why would they want to RP it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom