Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh H-E-double hockey sticks!

Alright guys. I have an idea that I would like to exploit. However, I will need a few people to join me. Mainly from the Fringe and Sith. I will be starting a many part series where Morna will be tested past what he has ever thought. Ending with something that could change alot of things around here.

Morna will be part of a team that decides to explore how the force made itself. and how human's and other species came into being. This planet will be called as it's code name of "Devils paradise" as it is not even Canon and will probably not be used later on. (If I need a thread for this then I can do one, but I don't think that I need one) The group that I am with will have to fight beasts, and possibly another species, I am wanting to try and keep all of this somewhat secretive as I would like a surprise.

If anybody is interested SAY SO!

People coming:
1. @[member="Kayla Zorg"]
2. @[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Hannibal Oryen said:
You can say hell. Han Solo said it once. It's cool.
I know, just felt like having a longer title than just "Oh hell"

Kayla Zorg said:
@Morna Imura I might be interested, could help me to make Kayla active once again..
Okay, I'll add you.

Count Aretine said:
Who assembled this team and why are they going to that planet specifically?
Currently I am, Morna is a person that loves to look for reasons, and information. so with the blessing of the Fringe, He can get people from the Sith, and the Fringe, or anyone who is dark sided, and put them together to "discover" the start of life. So Morna will be leading.

Lexa Kimene said:
You know I'm in.
yes I do.

Joshua DragonsFlame said:
What now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom