Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

off and on loa the next couple of weeks

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
Well, I know I've been gungho about things in terms of posting, but that might change in the next couple of weeks. Just got some bad news after taking my cat to the vet today. In summary, he dropped from 17lbs to 8 in just two weeks and is suffering from kidney failure. Even with treatment, the odds of him surviving are low, and it was recommended I consider putting him to sleep.

Needless to say, I'm completely heartbroken. I've had Peppermint for almost twelve years now and has been with me through thick and thin, even a cross country move. Those who have met him know that he's more like a dog than anything, enjoying to cuddle and purring nonstop. It's heartbreaking that it's come to this.

So, just letting ya'll know if it takes longer for me to reply to things, as I'll be spending as much time as I can with my cat before he goes.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
I know how you feel,me and my girlfriend Danielle had to put her cat Stripes down last Wednesday due to the fact that she had developed throat cancer and was just miserable. Danielle loved her,had her since she was 10,which she is 19 now,so she was pretty fond of her,and while I admit,I didn't like the her for the first year,she grew on me. But for the past few days she's just been down and I've been helping her along. Long story short,I know how you feel.

I had my previous cat, Rip, for thirteen years, but we had to put him down due to acute kidney failure on the Sunday night right before exam week in December. He was the most chill cat, nothing ever bothered him, and he was always on my shoulders, or curling up between my arms as I sat typing on my laptop, or perched on me somewhere when I curled up on the couch. I miss my shoulder cat.

I'm saying... I definitely know how this feels. It's hard. Do what you need to, dearie, grieve. We'll be here for you. *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom