Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oderint Dum Metuant | The First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance held Mustafar Hex - FLEETING OOC

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
I should've replied here a week ago, but if you haven't noticed I haven't exactly been active. This is unrelated to anything in the invasion, just a general malaise and lack of creativity, but I'm officially bowing out.

I'll make an IC post clarifying how this will work for the thread, and sorry for the confusion I've caused.

[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] [member="Aran Piett"] [member="Suravi Teigra"] [member="Aermoira Cyone"] [member="Gromm Cardan"] - FO/IR side, just a friendly poke here. You guys still up for fleeting, last couple of days have been mostly alliance / coalition driven. Would love to play more with ya but totally understand if you are not able to post now. For those I have directly engaged, (Carlyle and Gromm) I'm going to be moving forward with my next posts, please tell me how you want them to go and resolve attacks. Want to be fair about this and not power game.

Silara Varis

S
Is there still room to add an extra player for the GA?

I'd bring this.

470M

It'd be my sole ship, PC captained

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom