Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Member of the Month October 2021 Member of the Month: Ingrid L'lerim-Vandiir

We live in an era of now, now now. Patience isn't a virtue, I need my high bandwidth, my T1 lines, my SPEED.

YOU KNOW WHO ELSE HAS SPEED?

October's Member of the Month, Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

A Factory Judge. A Major Faction Owner. Person who posted so much in their duties that I had to remove Factory Judges from the Highest Posts / Month. Wonderful personality and an overall inspiring figure in the community, Ingrid continues to carry part of this community on her proverbial back and offers no complaints for it.

She writes, she posts, she Factories, she Major Factions, and she's offered no complaints for it. I don't know her geographical origin nor care to doxx her, but that sounds about as All American as it gets.

Though I'm usually reluctant to offer a member of the MFO team anything, same as how the SWRP Staff Team is banned from accepting awards - the Administrators and I have elected to make an exception in Ingrid's case. As leader of this team and founder of this community, let me be the first to extend our gratitude and our firm handshakes to you and all that you do for us. Due to how you carry yourself, treat members within the Major Faction you represent, and interact with the teams of volunteers that keep this website running I think we can all safely say you'll be successful whereever you choose to go in life.

Thankfully, for us, for now, it's here at Chaos.

Tefka Tefka , Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren , Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters , Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun , Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta , Lenora Augustina Guinevere, Credit Wizard Credit Wizard , Yula Perl Yula Perl , Jax Thio Jax Thio , John Locke John Locke , Alessandra Creed Alessandra Creed , Arlo Renard Arlo Renard , Fatty Fatty , Karthus Karthus

I have to say I was very surprised when after 3am everyone on the discord started bombarding me with messages (I forgot to mute the phone when I went to sleep).

I'm touched and definitely embarrassed. Thank you Tefka, for you and the other staff. It is a very good feeling in my current situation. Otherwise Central Europe; and sorry for the Highest Posts area! :$ NGL, when I got to the site, I never thought I would read something like this here one day. I was always the quiet, gray mouse kind that no one notices and is always ignored. That's why it feels really good, and... I'm really touched.

I thanks for being a member of the community and for accepting me when I came to the site despite my horrible English (truly I hope no one remember that time). Thanks to Darth Metus Darth Metus for that, because without her and her message I would never have started playing here. <3

I may be a little too sensitive lately, sorry if I hurt anyone, I just have a hard time, Mom is struggling with cancer, my grandmother died 1.5 months ago and a month ago is one of my friends too. So this year is a ready disaster, I thank you very much and I am grateful to you even though I do not know you personally.

Thank you again to everyone, and thank you for accept me as a member of the community! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom