Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

...Now I Got My Cootie Shot [TRA,LOtF]

@Moira Skaldi @Triko @Thessa Kai @Dirks Hutchinson @Sargon Vynea @Lucien Cordel @Jasper Void @Jared Ovmar @[member="Lylin Osh"]

She had remained quiet on the trip down, sitting in the very back of the shuttle with her back against the cold durasteel. So far, so good. No firing from space yet. The ground crews probably had yet to mobilize and send up their air division. Double checking her weapon supply - A280 blaster rifle, a Protectorate issue bolter, vibroblade and extra ammunition tucked here and there - Dells felt confident enough she wouldn't die within the first five minutes.

Once the shuttle landed, both teams disembarked and separated. It had been decided splitting up to give confusion on two ends was most likely the best. Now to slip through the jungle and not be caught by soldiers or teddy bears until the last possible second. The ex-Major took lead of her group, trudging through the forest towards the hidden laboratory.

"No, Zaiden, that won't be necessary. The locations already been locked down, and teams are en route. If a live strain of the Gulag virus is in there it will be destroyed before it ever leaves that facility. You can however help by securing the perimeter this base is severely undermanned for the sensitivity of the projects that go on here."

Turning back to the base commander who'd just been whispering with a subordinate he rose his eyebrow, which was more then enough for the now humbled man to understand. "Governor, we've just had the transport touch down. I imagine your Hazmat team will be arriving any moment."

"Very well then if everything has been confirmed end lock dock protocol so they may enter, and this threat."

Something about this bothered him though, something in his gut he couldn't name. They'd arrived quicker then he expected, but it couldn't be said that the Wrathful One wasn't efficient. She was however a dark presence within the Fringe Confederacy, and the issue of slavery was yet to be dealt with on her planet. Both facts irked him, but all things in their own course. As for this event it was nearly done now. The hazmat team was equipped to destroy even something as prolific as the Gulag virus.

Waiting for a few more minute Sargon shifted his eyes back to the base commander, "I thought you said they already touched down their shuttle?"

"Yes Governor, they landed just outside the base about five minutes ago now. I believe they..." His voice trailed off there as he saw the look of Sargon's face, a cold look that spoke depths.

"Re-initiate lock down, and get me a connection to the Command. Inform them I'd like an areal sweep done of the area. Our transport, Centurion, would have landed inside the base not around it. Anyone else think its a bit disturbing that a ship decides to land directly outside to a top secret research facility."

@[member="Jared Ovmar"] @[member="Shado"] @[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="The Wrathful One"]

The Wrathful One

T
It was unlike the Wrathful One to only come with a single warship, but she'd been told that the need for a Hazmat team was just that important. While she was loth to agree with any sentiment of the overly soft governor of Bakura, she also understood this rush wasn't a request. Even as her ship flew through hyperspace she was anxious to be done with this en devour and to return to her fleet though. She was pleased though she'd at least brought her mate with her for the trip.

Walking across the bridge she let her glare work through the crew, not a single one a good Rakata warrior. No instead she got stuck with a mostly human crew she towered over. She wasn't allowed to eat them, or even just harm them out of pure pleasure, seems the Fringe had rules against it. On her own ships though, a Rakata ship she was a goddess, and did whatever she pleased, whenever she pleased. As the soft alarm went off to announce their exit from hyperspace the Empress just looked at the world of Endor below her. Why they were about to destroy a weapon she'd never understand.

@[member="The Wrathful One"]

Shinju looked upon the world as she breathed in deeply and rolled her shoulders. Oh so much going on down there and now.. Now she stood near her empress or co whatever regardless they were a single purpose in this. They got to kill people and her smile came upon her face. "Oh this shall be fun, whatever is down there to tear apart... oh lets get a few for ourselves to butcher."

The Plague Doctor

Let's make Diseases!
The Plague Doctor was in panic. There was talk of rebellion around the staff of the Facility, and a rumored attack. Of course, He kept that information to himself. After all, It was his facility. He was in his office, sitting in a chair. He was about to send @[member="Sargon Vynea"] some information, When the power cut out for a few minutes. He flicked a switch under his desk for the emergency power. His thoughts were jumbled and messed. He opened a drawer on his desk to reveal a Distruptor pistol. He carried it and it's supplies in here. He took everything in the Drawer, which was not a lot, in fact. And took his card and slid it in the keypad to unlock his door. He raised the pistol to aim, and slowly walked down the corridor, Heading to the power room. Hopefully nothing would happen... Right?

"M'lord a ... troubling turn of events, You would be wise to join Lord sargon at the lab" A servant barked. Lucien looked up, the servant was slammed into the wall "You would be wise to remember your place" Lucien rose "However your words are true ... have a warm bath and a masseuse I have a feeling this trip will leave me tired and sore" He walked from the room.Moments later he emerged from his yacht.Followed by his guards 8 in total sworn to him alone.He kept a brisk pace through the forests of endor.

Upon arriving at the lab he approached a perimeter gaurd "My name is Lord Lucien Cordel Master of the force and Lord of Zaadja, you will allow me access or I will have you cleaning the cells within the hour"

Jasper Void

J
Jasper quickly noticed everyone else in this group was simply packed to gills on weaponry, but he didn't even bother with the attempt. With a medkit strapped to his back, and a some explosive goodies in sealed bags in his pockets he was already weighed down enough. A Blas-Tech Ripper, and a few spare energy cells were all he wanted to handle. He'd never shot a moving target before, and truth be known he wasn't much of a fighter at all. As an actual medic with a pair of degrees in medicine, and chemistry he was more then worth his spot.

Watching the cell's leader go off he gave a quick shrug, and followed her. Taking a quick run to catch up he looked ahead through the jungle. "So is there a plan here or do we just poke around until someone shoots at us? I'm good either way, but we do have those scary teddy bears to think of."

@[member="Triko"] @[member="Moira Skaldi"] @[member="Thessa Kai"] @[member="Dirks Hutchinson"] @[member="Garth Hummel"] @[member="Delila Castillon"]

@Triko @Moira Skaldi @Thessa Kai @Dirks Hutchinson @Garth Hummel @Jasper Void @[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="The Plague Doctor"]

Having thought she had shook some of the group, weird winking man was following her. Taking in his appearance, the man following must have thought himself a medic. Perhaps he was. Maybe the man was just moonlighting. Either way she was grateful for the medical supplies to be headed her way. Luck had not been on her side as of late, especially since that Reaver attack.Delila still regretted the fact she had never truly gotten her revenge.

Moving through the lush jungle in her camouflaged BDUs, Delila kept low, creeping along at a face clip. The medic however was waltzing through as if it was a party. If he got shot it would be his own fault....

"Nope. We're not poking around...I know where I'm headed." Pausing, she could not tell if winking medic man was serious..."Teddy bears do not scare me."

Coordinates had been fed into her palm-sized datapad and every so often she was checking them. Accuracy was debatable but it would get her within at least two hundred yards of the facility. It would have to do.Judging from the device they were nearing the rough location of the facility.

"Team One this is Team Two. Zeroing in. Status?"

Delila could count on @[member="Dirks Hutchinson"] to answer. Both had served in Special Forces together, Dirks being her superior at the time. While she questioned his moral character towards her best friend, the man was a good soldier.

@Thessa Kai | @Dirks Hutchinson |@Moira Skaldi |@Noah Corek | @Lylin Osh | @Delila Castillon | @Sargon Vynea

Having followed Team Two to wherever-the-hell-they-were from his exit of the shuttle, Triko looked about the forest in mild confusion, both pistols still in hand and (hopefully) still loaded.

Glancing over to the camouflaged ginger lass who was leading the team, he noticed that he had no clue what the hell he was doing, despite the briefing.

Something about chemicals. Triko liked chemicals. He had quite a few in his system, actually. The doctors kept telling him that 'it was a miracle he was still alive' and he kept shooting them because he was bored.

Anyhow, he wasn’t dead yet, so that was a positive.

@[member="Delila Castillon"], @[member="Triko"], @[member="Dirks Hutchinson"], @[member="Jasper Void"]

Teddy bears did not scare Moira either, who was with Team One. Well, she was simply incapable of....feeling pretty much anything. Granted Cora Passek had managed to make her smile twice, but that was besides the point! In any case back to the teddy bears. They had once managed to steal a Venator from DeathWatch at Mustafar, but then that was DeathWatch! Although Moira had strongly approved of them detonating an atomb bomb at Mandalore during the battle.

Regardless now she was making her way through the dense forest that had once been the doom of an Imperial legion so many centuries ago. She moved low, barely making a sound, ever watchful for ambushes or patrols. While she could withstand quite a bit of punishment and was built to dish out destruction, it would be against mission parametres and crude to attract attention and bring a large force of Fringers down upon her. Even an HRD was not indestructible after all. So she crept at face clip, an eye upon her surroundings. The target coordinates has been transmitted to her and appeared on her HUD display. Of course, it was not pinpoint accuracy, but it would do.

She was ready to unleash death and murder once the moment came . Protectorate bolter - one of the things from them she had been eager to keep - flame rifle, heavy blasters, explosives, the knife from her Artam days that for some reason she seemed to always carry around.

Moira's thoughts on a live strain of the Gulag Virus were very clear:

I WANT IT.

Clad in military camo that suited the forest environment there was a quick jolt in her as the transmission came through. "Skaldi. Approaching target. No hostile contact thus far," she said simply. "Or teddy bears."

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
@Delila Castillon @Triko @[member="Thessa Kai"] @Jasper Void @[member="Moira Skaldi"]

"But I'm fine."

Yeah, the frak you're fine after all that, Hutch mused to himself as he watched Thessa detach her crash webbing and began to exit the cockpit pretending that she was all peachy keen. He knew his mermaid too well to get fooled by her obvious lie. This was another one of the many things to add to the growing list that the Rendili should kick himself for…

"Dirks, you sound like you're speaking from experience. What happened to you?"

The dark-haired Major just shrugged as he paused a moment at the top of the shuttle's landing ramp. "Tell ya what, Thee… We make it off this rock intact and all, I'll buy you dinner, then we can talk," Dirks replied, his hazel green eyes catching the Galan's iced azure ones, a small smile on his ruggedly handsome face as she stood beside him, then he looked down the ramp at the forested jungle that was before them and became serious. "Now, let's go bug hunting."

The Rebels had split into two teams. Team One led by himself, and Team Two led by his former Eclipse partner and now the leader of the Alliance. The comm unit in his ear crackled as Delila made contact. Dirks was just about to give a sit rep when the blonde cyborg answered for him. Hutchinson grumbled to himself, but pushed his frustration away. Skaldi was trained well and would be handy in a fight as well when they got the goods, especially then. He definitely didn't want to piss her off, but the spook wouldn't take grief from her either. Pick your battles carefully was the age old wisdom, and the beach bum wasn't dumb.

"Team One commencing on schedule. Should be in position in five," Hutch keyed over his ear comm in his unmistakeable baritone voice, then he turned back to the others.

"Close up ranks, guys, and stay alert."

[SIZE=10pt]@Delila Castillon @Triko @[member="Dirks Hutchinson"] @Jasper Void @Moira Skaldihttp://starwarsrp.net/user/858-moira-skaldi/[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“Deal.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Wait, did Dirks just convince her to go on a date with him? Judah wasn’t gonna be happy. Frowning, she focused on the task at hand instead of offering a quip. Flipping Jorus’ riot rifle in her hands, she checked the alternating rounds of slugs. She was confident the guards and even forcies wouldn’t be prepared for all the gun’s surprises.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Shuffling behind Dirks, she tried to keep a professional lookout on his six. Coming to the edge of the lab, she pressed her back against the wall, careful not to squish Chuck. In theory, team two was on the other side. Gingerly reaching into the backpack past Chuck, she grabbed the canister of sleeping gas and whispered to the shared comm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“Fire in the hole.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Slender, scale-speckled arm lobbed it around the corner and toward the forest-guarded entryway. [/SIZE]

((OOC: To fully clarify so we all have the same idea... this is a three stage setting 1. military garrison surrounding the facility, not a full base but some troops, 2. the Plague Doctor's Facility is nestled inside of said garrison 3. stockpiles of bioweapons are kept safely in the rear of that complex in a controlled environment. Sorry if this doesn't match your exact idea of your facility Plague Doctor but I just need something to run with for right now. Fights about to start keep it PC to PC all NPCs are expendable as heckamig... remember to keep your @s up if your fighting someone and everyone have fun.... Triko no flying Banthas! I'll get something later but I wanted to kick off the fun part... sorry its 5 am))

There was no alarm given as the Rebels began their breach of the wall as the Rebels' gas attack was unexpected against a gathering of @[member="Shado"]'s assembled legionnaires. @[member="Thessa Kai"] had neatly knocked out a full three quarters of the assembled troops, but there were a few who'd been fast enough to seal their suits up. The first blow had been struck against the garrison, and caught them with their pants down. The unawareness ended there though as the warnings went out throughout the base, they were under attack from an unknown enemy.

@[member="Delila Castillon"] @[member="Shado"] @[member="Moira Skaldi"] @[member="Thessa Kai"] @[member="Jasper Void"] @[member="Garth Hummel"] @[member="Triko"] @[member="Dirks Hutchinson"] @[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"] @[member="The Plague Doctor"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
The attack against the facility was an unexpected one, who would be crazy enough to assault a base with contained strains of the gulag virus? Madness, complete and utter madness. And Jared loved every inch of it, it had been a long time since his last good ol' brawl and the stakes could not get any higher. The enemy unknown it could be anyone ranging from desperate pirates trying to raid for cash to environmental activists who were trying out some old fashion eco-terrorism. In any way, the repercussion would be dire if this enemy force would be able to capture the facility. Only the Force knows what the good Doctor has stashed in here, besides the Gulag strain.

"Well, Sargon, it seems like we are in a bit of a pickle. I say let us waste these fools, secure the facility, kick the Doctor's ass for not reporting what he has stashed here and then get back to your place for some well deserved dinner and drinks."

The Lord Admiral had put on a facade of lightness, but he knew that they would have to thread lightly. With the enemy forces unknown and the garrison all but wiped out? They could get into problems that were way out of their league.

@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

As the gas began to fall Lucien bolted into the facilities main building his mind working in overdrive to manipulating the minds of the door guards.He collapsed into the facility spluttering and coughing a handkerchief pressed over his mouth and nose "What just happened?" He groaned as he dragged himself up off the floor.The gaurd replied then quickly returned to the monitor beside the door "A surprise attack sir ... we don't know who by" Lucien nodded solemnly "Where are the governor and Lord admiral?" The gaurd replied only by pointing this time.

Lucien advanced down the corridor his gaurd probably dead or dieing he was alone it was a strange sensation. He founded the two a moment later He greeted them quickly "My lords do we have a plan?"

As the alarm went off around him Sargon's look just soured as Jared spoke. "Well, Sargon, it seems like we are in a bit of a pickle. I say let us waste these fools, secure the facility, kick the Doctor's ass for not reporting what he has stashed here and then get back to your place for some well deserved dinner and drinks." With a nod of agreement towards Jared the Zabrak nodded towards Lucien as he entered the building. At least he had some good cards in play for this adventure.

Switching on his comm link Sargon sent a transmission to the nearest fleet. ::Sector Fleet Command, this is Governor Vynea, with Lord Admiral Ovmar. I require immediate relocation of assets to Endor, we have facility under attack of unknown strength. Request the presence of the Astral Horizon as soon as possible."

@[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="Jared Ovmar"]
The Astral Horizon would take at least an hour to reach Endor as the Sector Fleet had been responding to a distress transmission from out in space. A coincidence he didn't trust either. "Lord Lucien, good to see you here, and yes there is a plan, always. We need to seal the inner facility, but with half the guards out of commission we're going to need help hold the entrances ourselves. The stockpiles are the real problem, and we need to protect them against all odds. There is a shuttle bay with a pair of light walkers I believe at the far end of the base, if we can get one of those piloted we'll be in a much better situation. We also need to get the shields back up around the base. So gentlemen pick a problem and I'll take the third."

@[member="The Wrathful One"] @[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"] @[member="Shado"]
Turning his comms on again to contact anyone on the exterior Sargon let them know the plan on the inside of the facility. ::Zaiden if you can stall the enemy until the Wrathful One, and Shinju join you we should be able to get you some reinforcements. Shinju... just have fun?:: He was still quite sure Shinju was crazy, but she certainly knew how to kill her targets in.. well her own style.

((@DE Rebels there now we both had two teams lez do dis!))

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
"Lord Lucien, good to see you here, and yes there is a plan, always. We need to seal the inner facility, but with half the guards out of commission we're going to need help hold the entrances ourselves. The stockpiles are the real problem, and we need to protect them against all odds. There is a shuttle bay with a pair of light walkers I believe at the far end of the base, if we can get one of those piloted we'll be in a much better situation. We also need to get the shields back up around the base. So gentlemen pick a problem and I'll take the third."
Jared listened to the words of the Governor and then nodded in appreciation. It was always wonderful to have a companion with you that knew the better parts of strategy. And Sargon was obviously one of those few people. It was a simple enough call for him really. He liked to be in the thick of the battle and he figured that the stockpiles were the real reason the opposition had come from. And as such it would be best if he was there with his men.

"Well, you know me, Sargon. I like my action furious and plentiful, you can find me and my men protecting the stockpiles."

With a nod he stalked off towards the few troops he had brought with him to the facility.

"Men, we are going to protect the Doctor's stockpiles. Do not under any circumstances open them, our Doctor does not deal in healing. So stay clear of them."

@[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Varus Ren

V
Garth had hung back, breach and clear wasn't his thing. But search and destroy? Oh yes indeed. Silently he would wait outside the facility, preparing to creep in behind once the teams had broken down the door and mopped up the welcoming party, then he would get to work. Garth had a simple plan, get in, locate the strain, and terminate before the Fringe or force knows who got a chance to weaponize it. Oh, and he'd kill anyone who got in his way. He may not have been apart of the order anymore, but he still held their principles as his guidelines for life, so maybe he wouldn't kill them. Damn stupid rules.

@Delila Castillon @Shado @Moira Skaldi @Thessa Kai @Jasper Void @Garth Hummel @Triko @Dirks Hutchinson @Lucien Cordel @Shinjū Aÿasha @The Plague Doctor

Lucien nodded "I will hold the entrance" He spoke quickly then moved away again turning for a moment to say " Good luck gentlemen , The first round's on me" Then he continued back down the corridor enlisting any able bodied person to help he had about ten overall "Ladies and gentlemen our job is to hold this entrance. No matter what we have to face be it ewoks or rancors this entrance will hold ... I will personally kill anyone who deserts" He said his voice dripping authority. He and his men set up a defensive perimeter setting up a makeshift barricade.Rifles were trained on the doors.Luciens saber rested in his hand he gripped it's gilded surface lightly his thumb hovering over the activation switch.
@[member="Garth Hummel"] @Delila Castillon @Shado @Moira Skaldi @Thessa Kai @Jasper Void @Garth Hummel @Triko @Dirks Hutchinson @Lucien Cordel @Shinjū Aÿasha @The Plague Doctor

@[member="Jasper Void"], @[member="Delila Castillon"], @[member="Thessa Kai"], @[member="Dirks Hutchinson"]

Moira approved of the use of gas. Of course, Moira strongly favoured the use of nerve gas. It had been so efficient against Reavers, since sleeping gas meant you had to shoot them later. The things she could do with a large stockpile of it....
She provided cover with her bolter for the Galan while she unleashed the canister, the sleeping gas knocking out a large number of guards. A powerful hand ripped open the door, then the silenced Verpine shattergun was out to fire at guards with unerring accuracy, aiming for shots through their visors, an ion blaster knocked out a security camera. Blaster fire came her way but seemed to bounce off her like hail or have no effect as she brought up her boltgun.
One trooper who was close by and aimed his rifle at her got the gun knocked out of his hands and then unceremoniously got his neck snapped.

"Team Two, forced an entry into enemy base. Moving in," she transmitted. So much more efficient than the verbal communication organics used.

((Sorry for the short post, tired. Just knocking out some mooks. Hope for fun PvP, let's get to that))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom