Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now before I get to killing you all... (Never Trust A Sith, They Always Tell Lies...)

@[member="Kara Avoyos"] Are you sure I didn't just let you borrow it, my dear? And before I get carried away... You WERE one of the entertainment last night, right? I think I let one of them "borrow" my shirt as a souvenir, was that you? If not, my apologies :)

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] Perhaps my introduction wasn't exactly the most pleasant... Or maybe I'm just a liar, I wouldn't mind keeping SOME people around ;)

@[member="Tahl"] Hello miss.

@[member="Fabula Cavataio"] And you are as beautiful as the moon's rays glimmering on the surface of Naboo.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] But that would ruin the fun of playing the guessing game if I told you!

@[member="Haven Pryde"] Sounds like the name of a pimp or an adult movie director. Do you know him well?

@[member="Vorhi Alestrani"] I like to call it confidence, doesn't hurt to be confident in your abilities, does it?

@[member="Fabula Cavataio"] I think we'll get along just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom