Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notifications

Anyone having an issue with their notifications? It said I had two for this account yet when I went to look at them there was " No Notifications Saved". Same issue with the character accounts and I have not played with the settings.

Is it possible to reach a limit or something similar?

Issues I've had:
  • Notifications not registering, notification history wiped
  • Posting issues, sometimes not registering and requiring a page refresh to confirm
  • Theme issues, my alts have had their themes automatically changed from Dark Harvest to Heroes

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I have not had any of these issues yet (which is ironic because I usually had them every other time when others generally did not xD). However, I will say this.

Time to hit that Google Drive, people!

Since when I first joined, I am not taking any chances. I back up everything.

Edit: Just checked. No notifications. Still have messages. x.x

Carn Dista

C
ITS THE BEGINNING OF THE END! ARRGGHHH!

No but really, I hope this is resolved soon... D:

Edit;
For the admins:
the error I get is labelled as a driver error, and it claims there's something up with the database. While i can seen that I have new imbox messages, I cant actually access said messages, nor see notifications of any sort.

My posts act strangely. I post and it says that it's saving the post but then it doesn't really stop. Nothing big, it's just a bit annoying when I have to refresh the tag to see if it posted alright.

EDIT: seems it fixed just as I posted this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom