Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nothing is happening!

• Thread starter The Traveling Wanderer
  • Start date

The Traveling Wanderer

T
tumblr_mcersgGrw21qg1mbqo1_500.gif

tumblr_mcersgGrw21qg1mbqo2_500.gif

tumblr_mcersgGrw21qg1mbqo3_500.gif

I have noticed that nothing much is happening, I would make things happen but I am afraid of being banned/killed. So, I started this because I am bored... Hi

@[member="The Traveling Wanderer"]

There is lots going on :) Many involved character threads are going on. Many factions are going at it, that and Valen going on too!

But don't be afraid to start something happening, and being killed a bit just builds character. If you need plot ideas, think about what you'd like to write and go with it, maybe put a post up in the roleplaying discussion forum with your idea and see if there are any takers. You might use wookieepedia here also to help with your inspiration.

I've found over the years, the more inclusive the plot is, or the more open it is to develop other characters, the more likely they will be interested. Also joining a faction helps with this, it gives you natural writing partners, which you will eventually develop anyway but at first having the faction will help you get to that stage. When you find others you naturally gel with, you'll find it easier to get writers interested in your plots.

I hope that helps!

The Traveling Wanderer

T
I set up a topic in Roleplay Discussion to see if people will help me explore Sith Tombs.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
@[member="The Traveling Wanderer"]

Welcome to Play-by Post Roleplaying. Unlike many other forms of RP, this genre likes to take it's time. It is not uncommon for many players from all over the world to have many different schedules of play. Some people like to Jam. Posting as much as they can with a party of players for hours at a time. Some people like to post only once a day. Maybe at lunch time and for only 30 minutes. Still other people are in the Military or Traveling and can only post about once a week or maybe less.

What's important is that you find a group of people who share your same interests and a similar schedule. Otherwise you may find yourself with many empty threads indeed. But fear not. This is quite normal. Over all the many years I've been PbP Roleplaying, at least a good third of my total threads have been abandoned or left unfinished. This is normal. Most of time we just push ahead and fill in the blanks and plot-holes later. Team sport.

I wish you all the best in your story making. Hopefully you can find a schedule that works for you. Enjoy! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom