Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Noob walks in*

[member="Dethroned King"]

Ey, man! Just jump in, have fun. Read the rules. This place flows pretty easily and as long as you follow the universal don't be a dick​ rule of role play, you should be good. I generally go by the one-for-one role, for each sentence or paragraph that your cowriter writes, you write one for them. Its nice etiquette. Also, posting within 24 hours or 48 Hours is generally considered timely. Oh, and don't post out of order (like if Bob, you, and Suzie are all in a thread together, don't post after bob, then after suzie, and so on unless you have a good reason to. Wait your turn and all that.)

People here are generally pretty helpful, so have fun!

Ay, thanks. I have a couple of quick questions though, mostly about factions. Basically, can I create my own? Not something big, most likely some planetary defense force, pirate gang, or militia, but I want to try and start out on my own while I get the hang of this and not mess up with a character in some big-shot faction.

[member="Dethroned King"]

Yeah everything he said. Don't worry about messing up a major faction. Typically as long as you don't try to break people's things or kill them they are ok with you. Or stir up OOC drama. :D

Dethroned King said:
Thanks. Quick thing; the link only took me to a blank page, and is there a template or something?
d69472e369a178bd23cd89226d544f59.gif

cb9296d5b1748c6a02dcfdd71df751be.gif

Welcome to Chaos [member="Dethroned King"], I hope you enjoy your stay!

Dethroned King said:
but I want to try and start out on my own while I get the hang of this and not mess up with a character in some big-shot faction.

Do what you want, it's your story, but there's no need to be scared of major factions; most of them are pretty welcoming. Hell, if you make a character and end up disliking him, you can always drop a starship on the poor fellow!

[member="Dethroned King"], welcome to Chaos!! I hope you have a blast here.

Adrian is right, most Major factions are super welcoming and they're a great way to get used to the game and have a core of people to always RP with while you get your feet under you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom