Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noob in town

TheWater125 TheWater125 welcome to Star Wars Chaos, we hope you enjoy your stay here.

You may find that the Hutt Republic to be an interesting group to write with.

If that's something that picques your interest, I'd recommend talking to Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt !

Let us know if you have any questions!
Thank you! And I'll make sure to check out the Hutt Republic; As well as keep Broka the Hutt in mind. These tips will probably be beneficial to the progression of my character.

Welcome to Chaos, TheWater125 TheWater125

I used to led Zann Consortium & Black Sun in Star Wars: Timelines in ROBLOX although it's a discord faction. I don't know if you're one of my Black Suns but anyway,

Make sure to join the Hutt Republic's discord server. You'll have an easy conversation with Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt regarding your Hutt character.

Welcome to Chaos, TheWater125 TheWater125

I used to led Zann Consortium & Black Sun in Star Wars: Timelines in ROBLOX although it's a discord faction. I don't know if you're one of my Black Suns but anyway,

Make sure to join the Hutt Republic's discord server. You'll have an easy conversation with Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt regarding your Hutt character.

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks! Also wow, another timelines rper; I was apart of the Black Sun, becoming a Vigo until I was evicted from my position because of idleness if I'm correct-Which I then returned to the Hutt Cartel and continued progression until I was exiled, and got a Position within' the Zann Consortium High Command. I'm curious to who this is if you don't mind?

Also yeah, I'll make sure to check out their discord server; and have that conversation with Broka.

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks! Also wow, another timelines rper; I was apart of the Black Sun, becoming a Vigo until I was evicted from my position because of idleness if I'm correct-Which I then returned to the Hutt Cartel and continued progression until I was exiled, and got a Position within' the Zann Consortium High Command. I'm curious to who this is if you don't mind?

Also yeah, I'll make sure to check out their discord server; and have that conversation with Broka.

The name's Breezy, used to be one of the known Combat RPers in that community, especially in the GCW-era.

I'm also in the Hutt Republic faction as well, so, yes.

Lorda of Nem'ro and Hutt Republic Supreme Mogul
Seems my suddenly boosted reputation proceeds me.

In all seriousness though, welcome!! I'm the leader of the rising Hutt faction on the site. It would be a pleasure to have you and figure things out with you. Just hit me up when interested on either discord or site messaging (whichever suits your fancy), TheWater125 TheWater125 .

The name's Breezy, used to be one of the known Combat RPers in that community, especially in the GCW-era.

I'm also in the Hutt Republic faction as well, so, yes.
Sorry; I wasn't able to respond because of school and such. Has for the name breezy, I'm not too sure if I remember it-Moreover I served on the Black Sun Council when Dieeback and multiple other hutts spearheaded control of the Cartel. Has for the Zann Consortium, I served under Bluecalifornia-One of the best Fleet RPers from Timelines; When I served with him, I was a Top Consigliere-We ended up committing short term campaigns against the Hutt Cartel and Hutt Space, being incredibly successful until we became idle.

Seems my suddenly boosted reputation proceeds me.

In all seriousness though, welcome!! I'm the leader of the rising Hutt faction on the site. It would be a pleasure to have you and figure things out with you. Just hit me up when interested on either discord or site messaging (whichever suits your fancy), TheWater125 TheWater125 .
Thanks! Also nice to meet you Broka, and I must say I'm quite interested in the faction so I'll make sure to message you eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom