Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion No Quarter | NIO Invasion of TSE held Dantooine | OOC

It’s the big day fellas! Here’s to a healthy invasion, looking forward to all of the bomb ass narratives I’m certain everyone has brewing, very very excited to be writing with TSE again after the amazing season we had together earlier this year!

for those I haven’t written with before, can’t wait to see you in action! Here’s hoping that our characters come out of this with better stories for it!

Here’s to Chaos, and all you crazy bastards that write for it! I’ll see you on the front!

Josiah Navollius

J
If you’re waiting for me to Fleet post, then just skip me. I’m busy. I’ll catch up later

The fleet vibes in this thread:

WED2ZkZQ_o.jpg

PZByyMep_o.jpg

Last edited:
| Jaeger Harrsk Jaeger Harrsk | Djorn Bline Djorn Bline | Tyrell Paxxus Tyrell Paxxus | Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar |

As far as I can tell, you all are the ones hitting the garrison where my dauntless are standing as the main defense. Just a reminder to please not write my npc's (Dauntless, Confederacy, Confederate, CIS) actions. I promise I can catch up in my posts. Appreciate the fight y'all are putting up, excited to keep it going. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom