Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No One Leaves a Bar Without a New Friend [Aronis Vilgar]

NoOneLeavesaBarWithoutaNewFriend_zpsc7ff764c.jpg
| -UNSPECIFIED PLANET- |
| ~A bar~ |
| >A day before meeting Vitor Imperieuse again< |

It had been another boring day. There were so many things a person could do: go shopping, travel around places, train... But Lilith didn't like them. She loved wine and she was sure she won't have the chance to do it anymore after tomorrow. And what would've been better than visiting a great bar again. Even though cantinas were Lilith's typical destination, she decided to try something different.

And the something different was a high-class bar.

She had never been to such an expensive place. Even the simplest, the worst wine there was, was about two times more expensive than a type of supreme wine in the typical places she visited. But she had money to spend, so she didn't hesitate to order some really expensive red wine.

At that moment, Lilith didn't expect to meet anyone new.

@[member="Aronis Vilgar"]

Aronis walked into the bar, he took a seat next to @[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]. He looked at the menu for a bit, before finally deciding. Everything was so expensive here and while money wasn't a concern for him, he was a stranger to this style of life. He randomly ordered Hapan Gold Wine, one of the more expensive items.

After a short wait the bartender served him his drink. Aronis sipped it. It didn't live up to expectations. He would rather have his Vasarian Brandy anytime. Perhaps he just didn't have a taste for fine wine and such. Which brought up the question why he even came here in the first place.

"A nice day, isn't it?" He said turning to the woman next to him.

A sudden voice coming from next to her frightened Lilith so much, that the glass she was just taking from the bartender fell down to the floor. The shattered glasses were all around the floor and some people even slipped on them. But most of the passengers just stepped on the glasses and got their feet hurt. "Hi!" was the only thing the new Sorceress Mage was able to say. Her mouth was empty of words and so was her head.

Lilith thought she was guilty for destroying the glass, so raised her hands a bit and move them away from her torso, on the sides. She concentrated and tried to imagine the pieces raising into the air. She was still not a good Force-user. And all of the pieces raised into the air and gathered into one ball. And, well, the ball flew out of the window.

"It was a good day..." Lilith said, "but I hope I can deal with your presence."

Aronis cringed as the glass hit the floor, shattering into a million pieces. Why? Couldn't he have a nice friendly discussion without explosions and what not? He sighed as she uttered her response and turned to look at the holotv. And then a ball of glass flew out the window. Now there was more glass everywhere.

Aronis turned to look at her once more. Deal with his presence? What on earth had he done? He didn't drop the glass or smash the window. "What do you mean?" He replied, seemingly confused. He had chosen the more quizzical approach, rather than a more hateful approach. Part of him thought about just leaving.

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]

"You scared me..." was the only answer Lilith gave to the man. However, her voice was not angry or anything. She was kind of friendly, actually. After she understood the man is about to leave, her hand grasped the arm of his. "You don't have to leave. We could be friends. I need friends..." She didn't actually know if she had any friends.

@[member="Aronis Vilgar"] (I'm sorry if my next posts are kind of low-quality)

It only got stranger. Friends? Not that he had anything against her, but just randomly asking people without knowing a thing about them? Weird.

"Okay?" Aronis replied hesitantly. He paused, then continued. "So you can use the Force?"

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

It was obvious Lilith's and Aronis' meeting hadn't started very greatly. And the Sith Knight had to admit, that she had been really dumb. The best idea was to try starting over from scratch. Of course they hadn't reached a very far point in their relationship. Actually, they had just met a few moments ago, so there was no friendship yet.

"Yeah, I can use the Force. I'm Lilith, by the way..." she said.

"Aronis Vilgar." He replied, stating his name.

An employee came to mop up the spilled drink, not looking that happy. He glanced around the room, the bartender was on the comm with someone, hopefully not the police. The other patrons had returned to their business, no longer interested in the incident. The employee finished moping the floor, before going over to try and clean up the window. Aronis turned his attention back to Lilith.

"Would you like another drink?" He offered his new 'friend'.

"Nice to meet you, Aronis," Lilith said. She looked at the employee as they cleaned the room. Sorry... Lilith thought. It wasn't her fault. It was no one's fault. Well, of course she played a major role in the little accident, but she denied her guilt.

"No, I'm good. Would you like a drink?" A smiled appeared on her face.

"Hmm... I like drinking wine..." Lilith said. She thought her answer was a bit funny. She had said it jokingly, after all. But it might have been funny only for her. Maybe the man was going to raise an eyebrow because of the stupid answer. "Well, I am actually a... Sith Apprentice, so..."

And dropping wine, apparently. Aronis had never cared that much for fine wine, he would drink it, but certainly wasn't picky when it came to that. "A Sith?" He remarked, maybe he was surprised by that, it would be difficult to tell. "Me too."

"Cool... Though... I am a really bad Sith. Not that I am evil, but I am just so stupid..." Lilith mentioned. And then she remembered something that gave her nightmares, but now it made her smirk. "I recited the Jedi Code once... to a Sith Lady..." She clearly remembered the day when she started training. Sith Lady Kära Vi'dreya a.k.a Darth Kyros was her Master. She expected much from her and even took her lightsaber away. It was still in the Lady's hands. But like she had said, she won't allow such things until she states otherwise.

She's lucky to still be alive, Aronis thought to himself. "I doubt you're that bad, we all make mistakes." He replied. "I used to be a Jedi." He still remembered those days, before the war. He used to recite the Jedi code daily.

"I was a Jedi too... But I became so corrupted, that I had to leave... I turned to the Dark Side of the Force. But I don't regret letting it happen. Being a Sith is a lot funner than being a Jedi. They were too disciplined, too kind... I don't want to be kind."

She didn't want to be kind? How intriguing. He could understand issues with discipline, but not really caring about anyone? Maybe a little bit extreme?

"I just sort of had to leave. I wasn't that happy about it at first, but things have changed."

"What happened?" Lilith asked. Empathy, which she actually wanted to get rid of, got control over Lilith and she became really curious about what had happened. She had left the Jedi Order without saying anything... she wasn't told to leave or anything. She just never came back. But strangely, she always thought other people are thrown out of the Order or something.

"I was on Maanan when the Sith invaded. I fought a Sith, he ended up disarming me and injured me. Then he offered me a choice, join him or die. So I just left." Aronis had never really liked discussing it, to him it showed weakness, he was willing to betray everything he knew to survive

"Sad... I heard the Republic has become really powerful... Ossus, Dac... it just seems so strange. How did they become so active?" Lilith was confused about the whole situation. Even though she avoided invasions, she knew these things happened, partially because she was a member of the Council of Sorcery. They were supposed to know about these things. But she didn't want to tell Aronis anything about the Council... yet.

"They are manipulators. They use the Force to persuade allies to help them in the name of peace and good. They make it seem as though we are evil, when they are the agressors. Soon they shall control the galaxy, their reign uncontested." Aronis despised the Jedi and would not pass up an opportunity to give his somewhat twisted opinion on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom