Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No One Leaves a Bar Without a New Friend [Aronis Vilgar]

"Indeed... And they care only about themselves..." Lilith said. "But what do you think about other powers that govern the galaxy? Do you think the Confederacy is good? Do you think the Protectorate is bad?" She was getting closer to the Council of Sorcery, but it was still a bit dangerous to just start talking about it.

@[member="Aronis Vilgar"]

And she was asking him all of this because? Aronis wondered why she cared so much about all of this stuff. It didn't really matter to him, he just found it intriguing. He was willing to play along for now.

"The Confederacy? I've never really dealt with them much. Neutral, I suppose. More in it for themselves, then anything from what I can tell." Aronis replied, stating his views. "The Protectorate is weak, mere puppets of the Jedi in ways. Now the Mandalorians, they are the workforce behind all this, the real slaves of the Republic."

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

"Is there anything you'd like to change in the galaxy's politics? May I ask, what are your political ideals?" Yes, she was getting really close to the question. "I think all factions except the Sith Empire are quite weak. And even the Empire is not the strongest there can be. I believe we need a powerful dictatorship to rule us, but that's just my opinion."

"I doubt there will ever really be someone powerful enough to control us all. Some of the most powerful Force users have tried, only to be beaten by a 'bigger fish'. No matter what you do, there will always be chaos, you can try to mold it, shape it, control it, but it will always escape. There are many things I would change, but I have yet to see a being powerful enough to control the galaxy."

"The most powerful start as a tiny group who control the galactic politics.... or at least try to do that. A group of people from many factions come together to plan undermining others. Then, on one day, they are powerful enough to stand against the major powers. Because the major powers don't know they are being destroyed inside out. I agree... no one can have total power if they try to get power in a wrong way. What do you think?"

"Yeah, I guess so." Aronis replied. She seemed to have a point to all of this. Was he just not understanding? It seemed weird how she brought up all these specific scenarios.

Sith Magic? Aronis had never really had any expierence with it. He had heard of it in ancient texts, but never really thought about it that much.

"I don't know, I've never really cared about it, but it might be something fun to learn about someday." If the Jedi didn't find someway to destroy it or something.

"Well, I am giving you the chance to join a group. We want to destroy factions, but one of our goals is also studying and spreading Sorcery which is a combined art of illusions, Sith Magic, spells, Allyan Magic and whatever else there is. If you want to, you can join us."

It's about time. She hae finally gotten to the point. He wondered why the run around first, maybe sercurity? Aronis considered itfor a moment, she was Sith apparently, so at least that was good. Why not? With the war going on, should something bad happen it could serve as a backup plan.

"I'll join." He wondered about this place, so he guessed they were planning to conquer the galaxy? He womdered where henwould fit in with all of this.

"Thank you for joining us! We are the Council of Sorcery, a secret irganization that works for teo reasons which I already mentioned before. There are many ranks in the group. Knight-level membera can become Councilors, but sometimes Apprentice-level members can join it too. Our lowest rank is Sorcerer Potential, the second one is Sorcerer Mage. Master-level is called Sorcerer Spellmaster, but our highest rank is Sorcerer Archmage. And this title is currently held by me."

So she was incharge, that figured. But one might assume she'd have a little bit more control over her powers. She did throw a ball of glass out the window, he supposed she could have done it intentionally. Being Sith, that wouldn't be too hard to believe anyways.

"Okay." He replied, so that was the result of their being 'friends'. No one ever wanted to just be friends though, all this scheming and planning, a totally mutual relationship was unheard of, at least when dealing with Sith.

"OK. Let's do something else now. What do you enjoy doing? Or what do you like doing? Like I said, I like drinking wine. And I also like studying. That's one of the things I was able to do in my past... And it's quite interesting and fascinating, actually." Now there was time to talk about things normal people talked about. Though the rest of the day had probably changed for both of them.

"I always liked tinkering with things. Taking them apart, seeing if I could figure out how to put it back together. That sort of stuff." Aronis replied, his thoughts still focused on this cult dedicated to sorcery.

"That must be really cool... Have you ever made any... new technology?" Lilith was getting really interested of the man. It looked like they were able to become friends, but she didn't realize the invitation had probably made sure they will never be closer to each other. It was actually quite sad to think about it. Members of the Council could never trust anyone and Lilith was sure some of the people there were spies. She wasn't sure, though. Probably she was just overthinking.

"Sometimes I'd 'improve' things or at least try. I would occasionally make new things, but it wouldn't work or was too irrelevant to be worth the time." Aronis replied.

"I've always liked tinkering with ships, but they weren't easy to come by. I'd mess with old speeders though. My father was a shipwright." Aronis said, thinking back to before he joined the Jedi.

"Hmm... Alright, I guess..." Lilith said. Then she turned to the bartender. "Could I have another wine, please? The same one." The bartender didn't seem really friendly. Lilith didn't know anybody who appreciated destroying your things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom