Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction No Need for Roads - NJO

MOSHED-2022-12-15-14-47-19.jpg

Inanna Harth Inanna Harth - Open​

"That doesn't seem very sporting," Cato smirked, blindly following Inanna without further thought. At least not until she spoke again, at which point he shot her a quizzical, if amused look, "Sorry, we're just gonna barge in on their camp? That's the idea?" He held out a palm, and Serena took the opportunity to seize hold of his thumb once it came within range, for seemingly no other reason than to trap it within her iron grip.

Cato's focused stretched out to his sixth sense, which only served to make him a little more curious, "I'm noticing quite a few Force-sensitives. Out here? Weird."

"Sorry, we're just gonna barge in on their camp? That's the idea?"

"Yup." Inanna glanced over her shoulder at him. "Why, are you scared?"

Cato's observation that the group had a high concentration of Force Sensitives was admittedly strange. But they were in Alliance space, so it seemed pretty unlikely that they were Sith, let alone Sith in a large clustered group. Still, there was seemingly no explanation... until Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau appeared on the path.

"If you're gunning for snacks best hurry, if the other Padawans don't finish them the Woohoo will."

Padawans? As in Jedi Padawans? Inanna glanced at Cato, suddenly grinning. "We found your people!" she exclaimed. A second later, she blinked. "The Woohoo? Is that what the kids are calling it now? Maybe we shouldn't go over there. Wouldn't want to traumatize Serena..."

"Wooooo," said Serena.

"Oh, because when they are done they will want to TEAR OUT your brain and EAT you." Aeris joked in response to Corazona's rather timid response, mostly to see how she reacted. She laughed for a moment to disarm any feelings of 'panic' before she continued. "No, not really. This will be the first time that some of them ever put up a tent, and when it comes to children I have found that frustration is one of the more common reactions to when things do not really go as they wish for. Either that or embarrassment."

For as much as Aeris had once been seen as some bitter librarian, her more recent work with the younglings felt — at least to her — like it had brought about a change to it. Working with the children had for better or worse made her forget about the world for a while as she focused on giving the little creatures all those things that she had never gotten when she was a child. Like, say, a childhood and a sense of security.

"And I understand wanting to be by the campfire." Aeris tried to shrug but the heavy box stopped her. "The laughs, the stories and songs…" She looked over at Corazona with a hopeful smile. She knew well enough that the other blonde had not asked to be made into a teacher's aide today, but hopefully she could spare at least this one evening to entertain some of the younger members of the Order. At least for a few hours, the campfire stories and singing was bound to continue beyond just the evening and well into the night. They still had time to catch up over there, except later.

"But imagine being kept from that because of something that you cannot do yet and then having to learn to do it before you can do go do the fun thing." Aeris then looked over at Corazona. "That is what these children will have to go through, and with your help I was thinking that we could maybe help them out and then maybe they too would get to spend some time with the others before they have to sleep for the night."

Because routine was important.

"Oh, and… Please, just call me Aeris. Ma'am is way too formal for this gathering." She continued to smile as they reached the halfway point to where a whole group of children seemed to have gathered around a small clearing, each of them seemingly insistent they found the better spot than the others or simply playing around with one another.

Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil just grinned, glancing to each around the fire. He dimmed the flame itself, darkened the woods around them through some subtle manipulation of the light. He raised a hand as he started his tale. A tree to the side wavered, creaking to and fro.

"A sound, faint, distant, but still heard."

He snapped a branch farther still from the camp.

"Something snapping, or being trampled on. The man sits in his room, reading. The room is silent except for the quiet fire burning."

Another tree creaked, closer.

".Just the the house settling, nothing more."

Another branch, snapped.

"Perhaps some small animals outdoors."

The wind picked up, billowing through the trees and causing the firelight to sputter and almost go out.

"Was that the wind? The man stands up and peeks out the window. A clear night is all he sees, the full moon brilliant in the sky. Laughing at his nervousness, he returns to his book."

Creak. "The man now silently chuckles at the sound."

Crack. "How could he have been scared of some sounds."

Again the breeze came through, rushing between all present. "Must be breezy out tonight."

A dull thud sounded between the trees in the distance.

"…Did that come from within the house? The man stares into the fire, trying to calm his jangled nerves."

Another tree creaked. Another branch snapped. The wind continued to howl.

"…Will the sounds never cease?"

Another thump. Closer. Moving through the trees.

"Closer, he thinks, the sounds are getting closer. He shuts the book and closes his eyes, and thinks of something besides his wild imagination."

Something was there. Or was it? The sounds continued through the forest. The creak of a tree, as if something large had leaned against it like a child walking through rows of corn. The heavy footfall of something large. The snap of a branch under foot. The breeze, as if something large just out of sight had let out a breath. Then faster. Step by step, closer and closer.

"…a pause? The man moves quietly, slowly, towards the door with a nervous gait."

Another thump. This one purposeful. In the distance, still in the darkness. Directly behind where Kahlil was sitting.

"…a step back…"

Another dull thud.

"…yes, it's getting closer. "

Thud.

"…he stares at the door, trying to somehow see through it…"

Thump. Whatever it was, now seeming to stand just in the edge of the firelight.

"…he reaches slowly for the doorknob, hand shaking, no longer able to take not knowing…"

A tree just beside the darkness shifts and creeks. Was that a shadow on it's bark, or a claw?

", a loose floorboard, near the door outside…"

Another step. Where was it? Was it just hidden behind Kahlil?

"He slowly opens the door…"

A great shadow formed behind Kahlil. Red eyes burning in it's skull as it charged forth. And screamed. An inhuman shrill as the shadow swept over the gathering like a wave, disappearing as soon as it came. The Jedi nodded slowly as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Silence."

BB-610 BB-610 | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Sayuri Hatoko Sayuri Hatoko | Silas Westgard Silas Westgard | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | Kuzon Lu’ten | Thelma Goth Thelma Goth

"Of what?" Scared of coming across as awkward, maybe. They were planning on just waltzing into the camp ground of a group of total strangers after all. The campers themselves didn't concern him too much; They were in Alliance space, and he figured if they were darksiders, he would've registered that through their presence. Besides, what kind of darksiders get together to just camp and hang out for fun?

They then stumbled across a young woman on the same path, no doubt from the same group. She casually offered an opportunity for snacks, and confirmed the group were Jedi, "Oh… Well, thanks!" He offered Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau with a lazy salute as they continued on. Inanna's sudden enthusiasm made Cato blink in surprise, "My people? I dunno about that," He rubbed his arm, "These guys are probably NJO. I've never technically been affiliated."

Just as quickly her grin faded, leaving Cato more confused, "Calling what now? Cause in my day Woohoo used to mean something very specific," He cringed, but continued onward. Cato and Serena eventually appeared within view of the campfire, right after Kahlil's story had finished with a jumpscare. Hopefully not accidentally adding to the scare factor with their sudden arrival. The knight stood there awkwardly, "Uh, hi." The baby Serena burped.

"Sorry. Heard some… concerning noises coming from this side of the woods. Guessing that was you all just now?" He looked around at the gathered faces, with one in particular strangely standing out to him. He silently pointed at Jasper, the incredulous look on his face showing silent recognition.

"Of what?"

"I don't know, strangers? People in general are pretty terrifying."

She waved her arms dismissively. "Jedi are Jedi, as far as I'm concerned. Regardless of affiliation, they're still the good guys with lightsabers."

"Calling what now? Cause in my day Woohoo used to mean something very specific."

"I dunno if you're thinking what I'm thinking, but it's not suitable for babies." Could result in babies if you weren't careful, though. "But she was talking like the Woohoo was a person or a creature or something. A noun rather than a verb."

Whatever, they'd find out soon enough. She followed Cato to the campsite, finding it quite crowded with a fairly large group of people. Most of them were young adults or teenagers, from the looks of it, with a few older adults supervising. One man was telling a spooky story.

Inanna let Cato do the talking. He seemed to recognize one of the campers, judging by the way he was pointing at the blond. Serena was just along for the ride.

Anzerri
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Blasters | Lightsabers
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Sayuri Hatoko Sayuri Hatoko Kuzon Lu’ten BB-610 BB-610 Inanna Harth Inanna Harth Cato Harth Cato Harth @Thelm

Huh.

She knew that Kahlil was good at telling stories — Vera always loved it when he told her a story before going to bed — but she never realized he was this good at it. There was tension, he used the right tone and subtle expressions and movements to draw people in, and then there was the manipulation of light around them.

It was almost enough to get her to jump up a little as well.

"I hope this isn't one of the stories you told Vera," Valery joked to him with a grin after he sat down next to her again. Her eyes then shifted to the Padawans to gauge their reactions, hoping to see them either a little spooked or at the very least amused. Her own stories would have been far more serious and based on real-life events.

Now she wondered if she should even still go through with it.

But before she could make a decision, a pair of strangers approached with a young child. She couldn't help but perk up a little and smile warmly seeing the young kid, but she shifted her attention to Cato rather swiftly. "Sorry if we interrupted a fun family trip. But if you'd like, you may all join us here. It's warm and we have some snacks too." She tried to welcome the family with a warm smile and gestured at the marshmallows and whatever else the Padawans had brought along for this.

Objective: Bond and tell stories
Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el BB-610 BB-610 Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Kuzon Lu’ten Cato Harth Cato Harth

Gear: Jedi robes, lightsaber attached to belt, satchel of assorted goodies

Untitled496_20221231220106.png
Sayuri bit into her toasted marshmallow at the wrong point, the jump scare from Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble made her bite more firmly and warm sugar oozed smooshed out on to her chin. She laughed and blushed when she caught master Noble looking. But shen calmly then rolled her eyes at herself and cleaned herself up, the satchel had disappeared amongst the others and it had her makeup wipes in it. She raised her eyebrows and looked about but the time had passed and it was dark enough to get away with it in the flickering campfire.

"I've got one too.", she said trying to make her voice heard amongst the much more important people around the fire. "It's an old one from from Oriental Keshi," she smiled at Master Valery Noble Valery Noble who hailed from a different part of their shared birthworld. She wasn't sure if she had been noticed as a pair with a small child appeared at the campfire and the Master welcomed them to the fire and the foods. A jedi would never turn a traveller away from a camp of course. Maybe though she should guage the reaction of the others to her offering before spilling out some evil tale in front of a small child

Last edited:

Alora Davani

A
Alora couldn't help but overhear some of the conversation going on between Aeris Lashiec Aeris Lashiec and Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania . Frustration was often a common reaction to adversity, yes. However, Alora wondered just how many of the younglings would rise to the occasion and let determination power them through. As she took in the scene before her, the answer was clear.

Very few.

Ah, so perhaps the blonde woman had experience working with children. Alora had done her share of work around young ones, but never in a setting like this. It was almost odd to see these packs of children running about.

Upon noting a rather small Togruta girl struggling, Alora made her way over. "Would you like some help?" Alora asked, kneeling down.

"No," the girl responded. "I want to do it." An annoyed grunt followed.

Alora reached out and took hold of a tent pole with a tentative grip.

"Here, why don't I hold this for you?" she asked, offering a smile. "It looks like you know what you're doing… would you show me how to pitch a tent?"

camping_opener.png

Zoar was generally pretty good at putting things together.

He'd made his suit with his own two paws from scratch, had helped put together a racing pod, had even worked on a few ships while spending his youngling years in the Jedi Temple. He had a mind for how things fit together. Give him a how-to holo, and he could put together an engine in a few hours.

But this tent... This damn tent...

The colossal mech muttered fluttery curses as he tried to pry open the instruction manual that had come with the package. But the thin paper proved too small for his clunky manipulators to unfold. He could've stepped out of the suit, for just a moment, to open it, but there were people around. Too many people.

So he continued to struggle at the edges of the marked area, suffering in silence. Well, except for the squeaky swears.

Lloyd Kelmp

L

"Alright, there we go..."

"Uh, thanks... Mister Kelmp..."

Lloyd stood up straight from the side of the tent he had been working on setting up, taking a moment to adjust his tie.

"Just doing my job," the tired knight shrugged.

And with a half wave, he was off again. Lloyd had been tasked with assisting padawans with setting up tents. It was simple enough, but he was never one to put in less effort. The knight had never put up a tent in his life, but even before he set foot on Atzerri he made sure he was an expert in the task. Lloyd pulled out his notes, quickly jotting down the most recent completed tent.

"That makes..." Kelmp frowned, scratching his chin, "Twenty-seven."

Efficient progress, but he still couldn't work fast enough. He could report back in to Aeris at least. Lloyd straightened out his posture, making his way over to where she was conversating with a padawan. Corazona.

"Got twenty-seven more done," Lloyd informed them.

The sound of mechanical shambling cut his thoughts short. Not to far off, Zoar was attempting to put his tent together in his mechanical armor.

"Well, I guess I should get back to helping," he shrugged. "I'll report back."

With a professional stride, Lloyd made his way over to Zoar. Strange. If the suit was proving to be such a difficulty, why not step out of it?

"Hey," Lloyd greeted with a half wave. "Need help?"

Cora nodded along dutifully to Aeris' explanation. It made sense, and suddenly she felt a little guilty for wanting to join the others around the campfire.

"I understand," She admitted with a slow smile. "I have seven younger siblings, and spending time with the younglings reminds me of them. A little bit."

As they came upon the clearing, Cora giggled at their antics. Even though they had lessons in patience and proverbs, the younglings were still children.

The pair of blondes set down their crates, attracting attention from the nearby kids who clambered up to them with energetic curiosity. Quite a few had completed, or were already in process of setting up tents thanks to the help of the nearby Jedi. Her eyes fell to the little Togruta who was determined to set up her tent by herself, and the Knight who offered to assist the proud youngling in a gentle way. Children were often more independent than Cora gave them credit for.

Suddenly, a very distinguished gentleman approached Aeris and reported that he'd pitched twenty-seven tents before their arrival. Cora swallowed thickly, a flush of pink dusting the surface of her pale cheeks. The aristocratic Padawan suddenly had the rather unbecoming urge to hide behind the crate she'd been carrying.

"Um…hiiii."

She croaked out awkwardly just as the dapper everyman made his way over to the hulking mechanical form of Zoar, who appeared to be struggling with this task.

Cora hid her face in her hands and grimaced.

Smooth.

Aeris Lashiec Aeris Lashiec Alora Davani Zoar Zoar Lloyd Kelmp

"Silence."

Oh, Jasper thought to himself. He was admittedly a little disappointed how abruptly the story had ended. No crazy nightmare creature beyond human understanding that broke the psyche or anything. A bummer, but still a fun story. It wasn't long before they had more people coming along, one a familiar face. The man who recognized him just pointed, a confused look on his face.

"Hey!" Jasper remarked with a smile. "Nar Shadda guy!"

He didn't know their names, and if they had been given he certainly didn't remember. It had been a while since he had seen them. Years, even.

"I've got one too. It's an old one from from Oriental Keshi,"

A lot of people were starting to get ready to tell stories. He'd hang back with his just a little longer. It was at that point that he noticed the quiet Bothan padawan, who seemed to be lost in though. Or listening intently. Maybe both.

"Kuzon, right?" Jasper asked. "Anything you wanna tell, or..."

Not everyone always felt like they could chime in. Jasper certainly used to. It was always good to let other people know that they could, if they wanted to.

Last edited:
Tags: Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Cato Harth Cato Harth Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Sayuri Hatoko Sayuri Hatoko BB-610 BB-610 Kuzon Lu’ten

As her master finished his story, Thelma merely tilted her head to one side, completely unaffected by his theatrics. The story was a little too vague to be truly frightening, and the jump scare at the end was... kind of lame. But she wasn't going to tell Kahlil that. It wasn't like their ability to tell a scary story well would matter in the long run...

A couple with a baby arrived at the campsite. They were greeted in a friendly manner by Valery and Jasper, the latter of whom seemed to recognize the father. Thelma ate her third s'more, then suddenly announced, "I have a story to tell."

The sudden attention upon her this brought left her momentarily tongue-tied. Blushing, she wiped a bit of chocolate from the corner of her mouth with her thumb. "There once was a traveler who stopped at an inn for the night. The traveler was sick, but there was no doctor around to help him. He knew he was dying, so he asked the innkeeper to perform a special ritual, or to at least have someone else do it, so that he could be at peace. But the innkeeper refused, because he scorned the traveler's religion.

"By the next morning, the traveler was dead. But strange things began happening at the inn. There were noises, like someone was talking, but there was nobody in the room, and objects would fall or break suddenly for no apparent reason. The innkeeper would send customers to rooms that had been cleaned, only to find them messy, as if someone had gone in and trashed the place. But strangest of all was the cutting. Sheets, clothing, curtains, anything that could be torn up was, like someone had attacked it with scissors.

"Finally, the innkeeper called an investigator to see what was causing all this. The investigator thought it was a prankster - until he saw a woman staying at the inn put a scarf in her purse, then a few minutes later go to take it out, only to find it had been cut to ribbons inside her bag. That was when he realized something else entirely was going on.

"He questioned the innkeeper, and found out about the traveler who had died with his last request unfulfilled. They found a priest willing to perform the ritual at the inn. The innkeeper watched in astonishment as the priest took a piece of cloth and cut it with scissors as part of the ritual. There was a loud noise, like air blowing through the building or a great big sigh...

"And just like that, everything stopped. The noises, the messes, the cutting. It was all over."
Her story finished, she sat back in her seat, retreating into herself again.

Kuzon Lu’ten

K

CAMPFIRE STORIES

Tag: Thelma Goth Thelma Goth Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Cato Harth Cato Harth Inanna Harth Inanna Harth Sayuri Hatoko Sayuri Hatoko BB-610 BB-610 Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

Kuzon had been in the middle of eating the roasted marshmallow to calm his nerves as Kahil's ghost story went on. At the jumpscare the padawan's eyes widened and he fell back to the ground, gasping. Panting for a few moments he suddenly remembered that they‘re their camp, glancing around. Slightly embarrassed, Kuzon sat up, briefly dusting of his robe before the couple with the child appeared.

Looking over to them he smiled at the little one, sensing her joy and curiosity for everything. Children are among the true treasures of the galaxy from his point of view. Quickly however, the sight of the parents caused Kuzon some pause before he looked away to the fire again. They seemed like loving parents and he honestly hoped it was true for the little girl's sake. Without warning sorrow gripped his heart and he involuntarily squeezed his left hand.

Stop it, stop it! Don't think about that! Not now!

Silently reciting the Jedi code he finally calmed down once more. Subsequently Kuzon heard his name being called. Turning his head he beheld Jasper the Jedi Knight. As the latter's indication that he could try to tell a story Kuzon blinked.

Personally he did love telling stories back on Kashyyyk with others but…

"Uh…I…uh…" The padawan stammered before closing his mouth and collected his thoughts. Then he answered.

"Well I would love to but…probably should wait to let the others go first. I'm a newcomer after all. Besides, everyone seems to be going for ghost stories tonight and to be honest I only really know different kinds of legends and tales from the past.”

Just as he finished saying that when Thelma proclaimed her story. Kuzon listened attentively with the right hand on his chin. The tale itself did give him a certain chill. Noticing his stick from earlier Kuzon grabbed and tossed it into the fire. All the while he considered what story to tell despite his reluctance.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Nar Shadda guy!"

“Er- Yeah, sure. That’s me,”
Cato pointed a thumb at himself, “You’re a Jedi? Since when?”

He waved away Valery’s apology, and chuckled, “Oh, it’s no trouble, we were just a bit… perplexed,” She was quick to generously offer them a seat at the camp as well. Exactly what Inanna had wanted, though he still felt a bit compelled to be humble about it, “We don't want to intrude but, if you’re offering I suppose we wouldn't mind an excuse to relax for awhile.”

He found some empty space for them to sit down, pulling Serena out of her carrier to seat her more freely on his lap instead, “So… Jedi on a camping trip, huh?”

A few more of them began sharing scary stories of their own. Having been something of a horror flick aficionado in his teen years, Cato was largely entertained, if unaffected, by the tall tales. Serena was none the wiser to any spookyness, considering she couldn’t exactly understand any of it anyway. She was largely mesmerized by the fire, smiling at the new faces, or trying to eat her own hand.

Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania // Lloyd Kelmp // Alora Davani // Zoar Zoar

There was absolutely no denying the ingenuity of children. Grown-ups thought about their problems too much whereas the younger ones only had one mode: go. It was as enviable of a trait as it was dangerous. For setting up a tent it certainly worked, but when it came to estimating survival chances against a towering Sith Marauder with a penchant for decapitations, well, children still needed guidance whether they accepted it or not.

"Twenty-seven is good, Kelmp. Nicely done." Aeris smiled at the man before she clapped her hands together to get the blood flowing again. "Now if we manage to get the other twenty-seven done in time we will be right as rain."

For a moment Aeris turned to look at the way that Corazona seemed to hide herself. Instinctively her eyes set on Lloyd again before setting on Corazona with a wide, almost mischievous smirk. She met eyes with Corazona for a moment. If it wasn't clear that Aeris had noticed what the padawan had felt, there was no denying it by now.

But, luckily for Cora, now was not the time for pushing the girl further into an already embarrassed state. The temptation to do so was practically undeniable, but even someone like Aeris knew when mercy was called for. There was no telling what would happen when they were done though. The smirk lasted for a moment longer before finally Aeris looked upon the wave of children approaching them to grab a tent kit of their own.

"Right then, kids." She said and chuckled at the way they all seemed to stumble over one another to get a set of their own. "One at a time, please. There is enough for everyone."

The constructions were small but more than enough for a single child. They looked a bit like caterpillars almost with their oval design. It helped a lot with instructing the children what shape they wanted in order to know that they had done a good job.

Now came the part where they had to help the children get it right. That part was… Significantly less easy despite the instruction booklet that came with the packaging.

"Younglings, listen up." Aeris raised her voice so that she would get their attention. "Now that the rest of the tents are taken I expect you to help and rely on each other to get your own tents up. The old people, that's mostly me and Knight Kelmp over there," Aeris pointed at the man. "Have done this many times before if you need help. Should that fail you also have Knight Davani and my current ballplank, Padawan von Ascania, to help."

"And remember, be mindful of Zoar. Ten feet of metal upon metal is a heavy load for anyone to carry."
She nodded and gave the golem a mindful look. "The less toes we have to regenerate, the happier everyone will be."

"Any questions before we begin with the last round of tents?"

Objective: Bond and tell stories
Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el BB-610 BB-610 Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Kuzon Lu’ten Cato Harth Cato Harth

Gear: Jedi robes, lightsaber attached to belt, satchel of assorted goodies

Untitled496_20221231220106.png
As the conversation moved about and one or another of the older jedi told their stories, eventually Sayuri found time and her voice to slot her own story in. It didn't have the same gruesome countenance or jump scare of the previous ones, but it creeped out when she first heard it.

"Legends say, that if a young woman dies before she can perform 'marital duties' the first time, she will be tied to this realm as a Cheonyeo Gwishin, destined to wander the realm until she can carry out her incomplete task, they appear as a gaunt woman with long dark flowing hair, left long and untied as her unmarried status dictated."

She paused for a moment to wet her lips with the drink she had sat between her knees.

"However, a few Gwishin have learned to inhabit the souls of living women and allow the woman to be a vassal for their task. There is one, a beautiful young woman named Akiro, who died whilst out hiking with her new husband. The girl, barely eighteen, fell to her death, tragically before they had been able to conssumate their union. She now haunts places like this..." And Yuri gestured around the campsite. "...looking for other pretty women, with alcohol in their blood and the hand of an attractive man in theirs. Akiro slips in behind the eyes of the woman as she enters her bed and doesn't leave until the task is complete.

So boys, next time you lie down with the woman of your dreams and see the sparkle in her eyes, maybe she is just lost in the moment, but maybe, just maybe, you should say hi to Akiro for me."

Sayuri smiled and bit back into her marshmallow, wondering if anyone had really listened to her ancient cautionary tale.

Objective: Listen to stories
Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble / BB-610 BB-610 / Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el / Thelma Goth Thelma Goth / Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble
div-orange.png

Silas made himself comfy as Kahlil began saying his story. Kahlil was known to be a very good storyteller, so who knows what he had up his sleeves for this one. Sitting upright, he went silent and immersed himself in the story. It was chilling, striking, and let alone thrilling at the end. He almost jumped when the shadow appeared behind him with red eyes, but that momentary surprise was replaced with a wide smile. If Kahlil had any time, he should seriously consider writing stories.

Just when he has loosened up again, Thelma spoke up beside him asking to tell her story. Where in the galaxy did she come from, and where did she get those marshmallows?! that would be a question saved for later though, soon enough she began telling another spine tingling story. Throughout the entire time he gave her his undived attention, his smile growing larger as the story went along. By the end of it, he was very much impressed by how it turned out.

Leaning over to her, he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek "When did you become a master of storytelling?" he grinned, his eyes looking down to the marshmallows that were being held out into the fire "Also... what can I do to acquire one of those toasted marshmallows from you?" Silas chuckled. Master Valery did say there were snacks, so he'd have to go out and acquire some of his own soon enough.

camping_opener.png

//Forcedamnit... chit... chit... chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...//

It didn't get easier, even as Zoar reached the ceiling of the swears he was comfortable using. He'd tried one hand, two, peeling it open with two fingers, even laying it on the ground and hoping for a strong wind to open it for him. Maybe, if he bent a wire, or a clip, and used that to wedge into the manual...

"Hey. Need help?"

Zoar had a nasty habit of focusing on his tasks so much, he became oblivious to all others around him. So he was surprised as someone spoke up to his side, the Mech's shoulders bobbing reflexively, before he turned his head, and regarded the new face.

//Hi. Um... no, I got it, I just...// The Miln redoubled his efforts, only to have the paper fall from his grip, landing unceremoniously on the ground. //I just... mmm... yeah, I need help.//

Suddenly, he heard his name from across the way. The mech's head did a one-eighty, looking at Aeris Lashiec. He nodded, understanding the warning for what it was. Don't step on toes. Got it.

Not like he was planning on being around anyone at all. He looked back at the tired Jedi Knight.

//I'm Padawan Zoar. So, how does one... tent?//

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom