Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Night Whispers

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"That's cute." Jonyna chuckled. "I wish my life was that much of a fairy tale. Was never that simple for me. Then again..." She frowned slightly. "I never met any sith. Only the Inquisitors, which...well, they weren't exactly looking for redemption."

Tag: Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor

We will either find a way, or make one.
I learned from my mother and father, but I am not them!
jedi_master_male___concept_design_by_ron_faure_dao0fwq-414w-2x.jpg

[Any text in brackets signifies comm-link usage and not face to face conversation]
SECTOR: Coruscant - Jedi Temple - Lower Level - Kitchen
MISSION: Midnight Snack
TAGS: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

WITH: Buster

All Connell could really do was shrug. He didn’t think that she was looking for any sympathy for her story, but he reached out and covered her free hand in his for a moment.

Alright. Getting up, cleaning up and reaching back into the coolers.
I am still hungry. Pulling out granola and some blue milk, Connell grabbed a bowl, a spoon, combined the two and started to chow down. Buster was out like a light at this point, fat and happy.

[Any text in brackets signifies comm-link usage and not face to face conversation]

It was late and she wanted to spar? Okay.

Sure thing.

It was a few minutes before he was finished, having everything cleaned up was more important to him than anything, “Do not be a burden” burned in his mind. So once everything was just as clean as when he came in, Connell picked up a sleeping Aak Dog and staggered to the dojo. Setting Buster down on a couch, he looked around. Working off the calories?

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna stood in the middle of the dojo, now equipped with her normal gear, minus the armor. "Something like that."

Her stance was rather strange. Rather than drawing her saber and taking up a traditional stance, she held her hands in her coat, hiding what weapon she was grabbing at.

Tag: Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor

A shrug, and a couple of steps and he was next to one of the pillars, no gear.

Well, don’t let me stop you.

He wasn’t sure what she was doing, but he could watch.

It WAS a spar, okay. His plans hadn’t changed.

Yeah. As far as I knew.

He still didn’t move.

Like I said, “Don’t let me stop you.”

She was FAST. Both naturally and with the assistance of the Force. He didn’t have a lot of time, but at the last moment, Connel sidestepped her lunge and pulled a training saber into his hand. Running at her, Vanagor threw the training weapon high into the air in a tight spin as he leaped into a flying kick. Will this connect? More than likely not, but it was fun to try.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Now it was on. The Cathar grinned as she spun into a roundhouse, meeting his kick with a kick of her own, attempting to hook his foot with hers and spin him around. If she could succeed, he'd still be coming at her with some momentum, thus she would go to shoulder check him.

Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor

It didn’t work.

In fact it failed badly.

She somehow spun him with her foot and his, and shoulder-blocked him to the floor. Maybe he was just too full, maybe she was that good, but Connel fell with a thud. Ow…

Getting up to his feet and cracking his neck, Connel scoffed. Heh, yeah.

Two back handsprings later and Buster was awake, barking at him complaining to have been woken up.

We can… Nodding towards Buster. He’ll interfere.

He couldn’t help but smile at the attention Buster was getting. This was a sweet moment. Gallinore. He was actually turned in to a shelter, the previous owners didn’t know that he would grow further. They actually dropped him in the middle of nowhere and animal control picked him up. So they just dumped him. The thought just made Connel shake his head in depression. I couldn’t just leave him there.

No need to hope, the moment that Jonyna reached over, Buster was in her lap hamming it up. I guess I’m lucky, I never had to deal with any Empires chasing me. My father tells a story about it. It’s truly disheartening, but makes me appreciated him, and really my life and station that much more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom