Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night of Murder, Haunting and Partying! - SJO Halloween Social

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="Kyra Perl"] [member="Ura Iolar"]

Red turned and looked at the newcomer, [member="Ura Iolar"] . Red's red eyes did what they normally did, they seemed to scan her. Red could hear it in the newcomer's voice. She was nervous. Most likely because of her being shy, or possibly because she wasn't used to interacting socially with other people, and that she possibly thought that she was being awkward. Red went with the second option, judging by other attributing factors about this newcomer. Red could understand that. He was a lot like that. He wasn't very good at dealing with social stuff. He had been raised to be an ultimate killer, and his genetics were altered to make it even more so, so Red wasn't very good at dealing with people. All of the experiments were considered weird, as they were weird to NEs (That's what the experiments call Non-Experiments.)

"Hello, my name is Red, or 73, depending on who you are, but just call me Red. You seem... nervous. Don't worry. You're not alone. I myself am not very good at dealing with 'normal' people. Might I ask who you are?" Red asked, trying his best at being friendly, although being friendly was not something he was often or used to being.

Kyra waved cheerfully, rocking up on her toes at the barrage of pointed questions.

”Um, yup! My mom is Zeltron. Well half.” She looked down to her skin, at the pink sheen that totally ruined her Romi Jade illusion. “You’ve met my sister?” She chirped, her interested immediately doubled. She barely knew her sister. She was too busy off being her awesome self. Not to mention she had things of her own now a days. Still, Kyra’s eyes shinned with keen interest, before Ura’s arrival distracted it away.

“Hey! I like your costume. Varactyl? Epic!” She stepped closer to the girl, unable to stop herself from trying to sooth the anxious nature of the force around the girl.

“I’m Kyra.”

Subject 73 Red

Red blinked. What just happened? This weird being, [member="Kyra Perl"] , just got completely sidetracked. She just went from one subject to another, like she just completely forgot about what she was talking about in an instant. This one had a very short attention span, annoyingly short. Kyra appeared to be all over the place. She might be a headache, but at least she was a slightly pleasant distraction.

Then, Red turned his attention to [member="Ura Iolar"] . She seemed like the quiet, shy, nervous type. Well, at least she was quiet. It was the nervous part that Red deemed an undesirable trait. If she was nervous, then she most likely wasn't really the type to take up the initiative of anything. Red wasn't that way, he just wasn't really that good at interacting with other beings.

Ura looked at [member="Kyra Perl"] , then [member="Subject 73 Red"] . Her eyes seemed to brighten a little when they introduced themselves, especially when Kyra seemed to excited at her costume, and Red's note that he wasn't good at talking to people either. She still a bit nervous, but it was nice that they didn't seemed too creeped out by the fact that she looked a bit ghostly. She then looked at the two and spoke up, her feelings. both happiness and nervousness, carried by the Force instead of her voice.

"It's nice to meet you two. I'm Ura. And yeah.... I get a bit nervous at things like this."

Subject 73 Red

[member="Ura Iolar"] [member="Kyra Perl"]

Red examined her. Ura was definitely an unusual name. Red examined her. He noticed some strange things about her. Strange things that belong to a certain species, the Lervon species. Great. A Lervon. Red had encountered a few Lervons, and they were never friendly encounters. In fact, Red had nearly died while fighting one of them. Red knew how to kill them, he knew how to kill a lot of species. He was already planning on how he would kill both Ura and Kyra if they decided to go hostile on him. It wasn't because he hated them, but it was because of his genetic code and his training. He always had a battle plan, no matter what. His mind was always racing, always moving from one thought to the next. He knew how he would kill Kyra, it would be quite easy, it was Ura that would be a challenge. Lervons were extremely hard to kill. But, Red would deal with that if the time ever came.

"Well, nice to meet you, Ura. What are you dressed up as?" Red asked.

Kyra shot Red a concerned sideways glance, a thing or two picked up by the girl’s latent empathic nature.

“Uh... yeah. We all get like that. I wouldn’t worry about it,” she dismissed, waving at the air as if it could shake up the force and dispel all the gross juju of feelings in the air. She strung her arm through Ura’s own, not off put in the slightest over the girl’s nature or the fact that she could speak in her head. “Can you drink? I’m thirsty.” She started guiding the girl with her, submersing themselves through the crowd.

“You know it’s not very jedi like to want to kill people,” she commented to Red, her voice light and nonchalant as she did so.

[member="Subject 73 Red"]
[member="Ura Iolar"]

Subject 73 Red

Red looked at Kyra. He sighed. Right, he was surrounded by fellow force-users and others, and the force-users could often times read his thoughts. It was... creepy, to say the least. But, Red could do the same with the Force.

"I'm... sorry. I don't want to kill you. I can't even help my thoughts about how I would kill you. It's just my genetic code. I'm not even a human or anything else. I'm an experiment. I was bred and raised in a lab. The scientists changed my genetic code to make me a supersoldier. Combat and killing is in my blood. I can't help it. I didn't want to be this way, but this is my life. My genetics make me to always have a battle plan and how to incapacitate and/or kill any possible hostiles. Everyone has the possibility to be a hostile. Besides, I wouldn't do anything without reason too. I'm not a mindless, genetically-altered killing machine, I'm just a hyper-intelligent, genetically-altered supersoldier. Also, I think we both know I'm not a normal Jedi." Red told her, joking slightly on those last two sentences.

Wow, that was one of the few times Red ever apologized. Only a select few beings in the galaxy have ever heard Red apologize.

Ura quickly picked up on [member="Subject 73 Red"] , and when she felt [member="Kyra Perl"] place her own arm though her's, the Lervon moved a bit closer to her. She decided to focus more on her fellow padawan's question on whether or not she could drink though, and slowly shook her head, though her unease was slowly fading.

"No. Lervon... well we still require liquid, but not for drinking. I can join you if you'd like though." She then heard Red speak up after Kyra noted that Jedi didn't condone killing. She was surprised by his answer, having a vague idea of how it may have felt. She looked at the "experiment," as he put it, and soon spoke up with her monotone.

"I can somewhat understand. My kind can only carry our emotions through the Force, not our voice. It can make communicating with those who aren't Force sensitive... difficult. We're often seen a cold, simply because some can't feel our emotions."

Subject 73 Red

Red nodded. Well, Ura wasn't really close to understanding completely, but it was barely similar, but it was there. He understood. He had studied Lervons back in the labs. He studied a lot of creatures and species back in the labs. Sometimes, they even brought in the creatures and members of the species, either to train against or have them explain more about their species.

"I know, Lervons are mostly up here." Red pointed at his head. "Sorry if I seemed on edge by you, Ura. I've had to showdown against some Lervons before. They were never easy or quick fights. They were always hard fights. I nearly died one time. So, you can understand my guard. Besides, you don't seem to bad." Red admitted.

"Aw, look at that. Making friends already. That's greeeeat." She was so talking to a future sith. She made an restrained 'eek' face and draaagged Ura to the punch. She served herself silently, letting them hash out their little bonding moment. Kyra wordlessly spooned Red a cup too and held out out. Whether or not he took it was of no consequence. She's just put it down besides the bowl if needed.

She turned and leaned against the table, unconsciously fussing at the strands of the blonde wig as she surveyed the other costumes. She was so gonna win. Hands down.

"You know my sister?" She interrupted, the thought popping back to mind. "...Sorry. I cut in. It's just. you said you know my sister before and... Well. How?" She picked up a cookie and held it out to Ura's face experimentally. Yes? No?

She'd keep trying.

[member="Subject 73 Red"] [member="Ura Iolar"]

Subject 73 Red

Red took the drink and nodded to Kyra. He had to restrain himself with intense focus so that he did not check the drink for poison. It wasn't because he was paranoid, but it was because it was just another thing burned into his brain. The concentration could be seen on his face as he resisted the temptation. Then, out of sheer determination. He lifted the drink to his mouth, and he took a little sip.

It felt like some sort of fruit was attached to a detonator and that it exploded in his mouth. Red had never tasting something so tasty and strong. He coughed and choked a little on the sheer strength of the drink, he had never had anything like it. He bent over and coughed a bit more. Red knew it wasn't poison, he had been poisoned before. Luckily, his genetics allowed him to allow his body to fight back against the poison and build up immunity. He coughed a bit more, and managed to swallow the drink, after nearly choking on it.

Red looked at his drink. "That... was amazing. What is that? It's most likely the best thing I've ever tasted, to be honest. What is this liquid?" Red asked.

He looked at Kyra, and she asked a question about her sister. "Yeah, I've met your sister. Don't worry, we were on the same side of the battlefield, so, no, I didn't fight her. Anyways, she wasn't half that bad. Of course, she wasn't as good as me or the other experiments, but, you know, a close second." Red told her.

Ura could clearly pick up on [member="Kyra Perl"] 's unease when she spoke to [member="Subject 73 Red"] . She had to admit that she had stuck a bit closer to the pink skinned woman. She did find it odd when Red spoke about knowing Lervon, and how to kill them. It made her just a bit nervous. At least he didn't seem to want to hurt her.

"I... I guess that's a relief." She would soon sit, again erring on the side of caution around Red, though she had become a little more willing to talk to him. She then looked at Kyra as she asked Red about her sister, and offered a cookie to the Lervon. A happy thankfulness came off of her through the Force, but she still shook her head.

"Sorry. Can't eat either, but thank you." Ura continued to listen to the two speak, seeming to be somewhat curious about all of this.

Kyra laughed, light and trilling, as she watched Red's reaction to the drink. "Punch. Wow, you really didn't get out much." She spooned him another glass, raising a brow at his next comment about her sister.

"I highly doubt that. Romi is like, the best out there. Besides if you were so good, you wouldn't be a padawan," she pointed out brazenly. "One day I'll get to meet her. Scrounged this jacket from her room though." She flaunted it, clearly proud of the garment.

She shrugged at Ura's refusal of the cookie, plopping it in her mouth instead. "So how long of you guys been here?" She asked around the bite.

[member="Subject 73 Red"] [member="Ura Iolar"]

Subject 73 Red

"Well, I'm a padawan because you have to start at the bottom to reach the top." Red told Kyra.

​"You know, it isn't healthy to be so emotionally attached to a person that it eventually becomes an obsession. From what I can tell, you're obsessed with this Romi Jade. It's kind of creepy." Red said.

"Anyway, I've only been here for a couple of years."

Ura seemed to get a bit nervous when Red said he thought emotional attachments were a bad thing. If there was one thing Ura had, it was those. Her friends and militia mentor back on Yurb, her waterdog, her fighter of all things. Heck, the friends she had here. Maybe it was because she had some trouble opening up, but the Lervon eased up a bit, when Kyra asked about how long they had been in the Order. Ura listened to Red carefully, nodding.

"Same as Red. I haven't been here that long."

[member="Subject 73 Red"] [member="Kyra Perl"]

Subject 73 Red

Red nodded. It didn't surprise him that the Lervon had only been here for a short amount of time. "I kind of expected that. Seeing as how strange you act around other people." He replied.

Then, he turned his attention back to the drink he had. Kyra called it... Punch. Well, that was an ironic name for the drink. It definitely had a strong flavor. It was highly unhealthy, Red could tell that instantly, the amount of sugar in it was staggering. But, perhaps Red could let it slide for once, he was supposed to be relaxing, after all.

He took another drink from it. It still had the same amount of kick to it, far more flavorful than any government rations or food. He drained the entire cup in one go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom