Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night Club of Sin--the Angel's Den (Open To All)

[member="Joza Perl"]
[member="Aveira Dax"]
James grimaced slightly as he remembered. There was a foul Zeltron he met before--Thraxis. The psychopath had tortured James and part of it had been because James had failed to captured the man. The other part was because he had angered the psycho. He shook it off. Later. He had get past that--somehow he would one day.

"Well tell me what ye skill set is, miss and I'll see if I have a place for ye," James said waving his hand in a side gesture. "I run Justice Shipping. We do piracy, smuggling, mercenary work, and we are now cutting into the intelligence and assassination business." then he gave a soft chuckle and motioned to the stage where several exotic dancers were working. "Or if ye like ye can work here. The Club is me hobby and we of course can use more dancers."

Aveira Dax

Weapon of The Dark Side.
A ever so slight expression of concern appeared as Aveira watches James and notices the expression upon his own face reading of a memory that was not so pleasant. “I am sorry if I brought up something negative, I was just only..” she paused then taps her long dark red fingernail against the bar counter as it falls from her glass.

“Skills? Well, I am..good..with people. I have piloting experience although I don’t own a ship. As for clubs..” she paused and a change of expression appeared a wicked smirk replaces. “I’m not picky..I suppose I have a wide range of work history.” The Zeltron woman's tone changed and become a bit more coy.

[member="Aveira Dax"]

James chuckled as he leaned in on the bar. His leather jacket hung open, revealing the dark shimmersilk shirt that clung tightly to his body.

"I could lease ye a ship," he said with a light handwave. "Got pleanty of those."

He blew out a fresh wreath of smoke from his lips, clouding the air around himself and the zeltron. His aura in the force began to slip into the pattern the flirt and heartbreaker was used to; bleeding the air with his usual intoxicating force-based wooing affect. Few seducers could rival it, he was the best at what he did after all.

His body leaned in slightly closer as his lip quirked in a mischevious grin. "Oh really now? I'm sure that with ye skills we could work something out."

Aveira Dax

Weapon of The Dark Side.
Smile grew brighter upon Aveira’s face as she watched James. The emotions that he projected towards her where easy for her to pick up and understand. After all, her people where known to read ones emotion and amplify them. “Loan me? A ship? That’s very kind of you..” she said softly while extending the nearest hand out and places it upon the man’s knee if he allowed it.

“What is it you want me to do? You must have some ideas in your mind for me.” she said even more slyly as she raised an eyebrow while the smoke fluttered around the both of them like a hovering cloud as she leaned in closer towards him while her two legs that stood out from the confines of her leather trench coat, concealed partially behind fishnet stockings and tall high heeled boots adjust under her stool and the bar counter. There was something different about this one and his emotions. It wasn't just the fact that he was partially Zeltron, no, she had dealt with her kind before and never stumbled across a pure blood that was as strong as this man was. There was some other form behind his words.

[member="Aveira Dax"]

James pulled in closer, letting his body come tantalizingly close between her legs. He leaned in close to her ear so that his smoke-tainted and warm breath could be felt on her skin as he whispered, "Ye don't want to know what I have in mind for ye."

His hand wrapped around hers on the counter. Through the physical contact his low level telepathics were amplified ten fold -- as well as his persuasion abilities.

His mind prodded into hers and surfaced a few of her baser desires. Images? Feelings? Verbal thoughts? Only she knew what it was or how it would affect her. Before for some it was so strong as to could judgement even more than the pheraomones he possessed.

But James was not one to play it safe. He unleashed a torrent of his pheramones on her mercilously.

But he didn't want to break her. Not yet. There was no fun in that. The spacer pulled back from touch and took a drink from his reactor core, casting her a sideways glance.

Aveira Dax

Weapon of The Dark Side.
[member="James Justice"]

Quick but detailed snippets of memories wash over James as he takes those few moments to probe into Aveira’s mind. A group of pirates, an image of an old Zeltron man with white hair and beard surrounded by others also dressed in ceremonial robes and Aveira in the corner of some dark room crying as blaster shots echoes somewhere near her. The images fade away as she narrows her eyes for a moment then chuckles as she looks down at James’ legs after he moved in a little closer between hers.

“Seems like you have talents of your own, don’t you?” she asked rhetorically as she soaked in the soothing yet alluring presence of the half-Zeltron’s pheromones, which causes her to release hers as well.

After James withdraws a little, Averia closes the gap and leans further than before while running the flap side of her index finger against his lips leaving a sweet taste upon his lips afterwords.

James licked his lips, not hiding his enjoyment as he relished the flavor and sensation. The catch was fun but the chase was so much more enjoyable.

"Ye will find I am of many, many skills," he murmured in a growling, almost feral voice. It wasn't threatening as much as it was devourous.

He let his hand trail its fingertips up the side of her arm and shoulder in a slow caress. With a feather-soft touch he let the very tips of his fingers caress her neck.

His eyes met hers with a hungry flicker as his other hand traced slow lines along the small of her back.

[member="Aveira Dax"]

Aveira Dax

Weapon of The Dark Side.
[member="James Justice"]

A tremble of excitement and a little of concern; though the latter faded away quickly. Another memory appeared in her mind, although this time to herself only reminding her of something that happened that was similar to this situation.
A small gasp escaped as she felt the soft touch against her neck and lower back. James would notice that it felt like bare skin was exposed on her lower back under the leather trench coat. Aveira’s heart began to race before blinking while feeling the odd overwhelming reaction to this mysterious man’s presence; it was not often people she ran into had this effect – usually it was the other way around.

“I…ummm…What do you want me to do…” she said absentmindedly as if on auto-response which was quite possible due to an old habit from a previous life. The Zelron bites the bottom of her dark red pained lips while she felt herself belt into his touch remaining still for him. "I asked what you have in mind for me for a reason..Tell me what you want."

James smirked to himself inside. Caught, taken, and won. Once again another woman had fallen to the dashing spacer's charms. It was only a matter of time of course.

He leaned in close to her ear and whispered something. Something soft, lurid that average beings would have blushed at thinking, let alone saying. Luckily for her, James was beyond average. To emphasis it, his tongue flicked out and caught her earlobe, bringing it into his lips and sucking it softly. He was never one to leave things to doubt--or to be underdone. At last he released her and pulled back so she could see the brown luster of his eyes twinkle with mischief.

"Can ye do that for me?" He asked, quirking an eyebrow. "I have a private room in the next floor up."

To secure the point, James' hand continued to travel gracefully up her back along [member="Aveira Dax"]'s spine as he spoke until it came to caress the back of her neck through her lushous hair.

Aveira Dax

Weapon of The Dark Side.
[member="James Justice"]

A slow swallow was given as she felt James’ hot breath near her ear before he whispered. It might come to a shock to James, or perhaps not – there was no blush or shock expression indicating that this wasn’t quite far from the norm for her. What she said after she felt the tongue against her earlobe and the following gasp did surprise her for a brief moment before fading away in her mind.

The glimpse that echoed her memory appears in the fore front of her mind, this time made visible to James. A faint image of Aveira feeling something around her neck making her grunt in pain as she is yanked forwards. The sound of a chain clanking as shell as a metal object against the side of her neck is notable through the memory of Aveira’s touch.

“Yes…if you want me too..” she said again softly while staring up at him with those big brown eyes.

Bodies slick with sweat, full of alcohol and drugs, pressed together upon the dance floors as though attempting to become a single entity. Amber orbs roved over the crowd with little interest. Though the club was new it was like all the rest; the music was the same, the drinks no stronger than the next club's, and the way the bodies on the dance floor moved was the same as well.

Nothing changed no matter how many years passed, it would always be the same.

Time to change that.

Downing her drink Anara slipped from her seat at one of the bars, her eyes catching the flashing lights of the club as she moved through the mass of bodies. No one touched her as she moved through the crowd, people subconsciously moving away from her. Though she was small in stature it hardly seemed to matter as Anara didn't disappear amidst the press of bodies, her red hair like a beacon.

Approaching the main DJ booth she murmured in the DJ's ear, her demeanor innocent as she pressed painted lips lightly to the male's cheek once he agreed to her request. With a satisfied expression she moved from the DJ booth and headed directly for the main stage, commanding the attention of all with little effort. Compared to many within the club she was a bit over dressed, but her lack of exposed skin seemed to draw more eyes than those wearing next to nothing.

Shadow shrouded the stage, but it didn't seem to matter to her. In fact the darkness worked to her advantage as she let herself heed the Song forever tugging at her mind. The souls she held captive within her petite form cried out, though whether in pain or in ecstasy remained to be seen as her striking amber orbs slowly bled to black. All at once the music within the club died as though the power had been cut to the sound system. A low whine that steadily grew in pitch began to fill the air as Anara remained within the shadows, watching as the club as a whole began to realize something was amiss. That whine became the scream of a guitar and the thrum of the bass, unseen drums completing the cacophony of sound.
"Come a little bit closer
Before we begin
Let me tell you how I want it
And exactly what I need

I'm here for one drug
I'm only here for one thing
So come on and tell me,
Can you fly like you're free
Cause I need to feel
Yeah, I need to say"
Her voice filled the air as though her vocal cords were hooked directly to the many speakers filling the club, but in fact it was all an illusion. With the Force at her command she projected her voice forth and created the music by will alone. Moving with the music even from the shadows she commanded the attention of everyone, her hips rolling as her hands gliding along her subtle curves. Though there was no fan present to blow her hair out behind her like a bloody banner her hair still moved of its own accord, further adding to the hypnotic effect as she let her power flow outward like a smog hellbent upon smothering all those present. The black of her eyes seeped outward and her complexion became paler, dark veins appearing beneath her porcelain skin as she fell to her knees and crawled forward to the edge of the stage, drawing her audience ever closer.

"I must confess,
I'm addicted to this
Shove your kiss straight through my chest
I can't deny, I'd die without this
Make me feel like a God
Music, love and sex
(Adrenalize me)
I crave excess,
Turning wine into sweat dripping down my neck
I can't deny, I'd die without this
Make me feel like a God
Adrenaline and sex"
Her hair obscured her features as she reveled in her own power, obsidian orbs watching with a sick glee as some present lost their minds to her. She could feel their weakness and she fed upon it, drawing it into herself. Thousands of voices, the voices of those damned by her hand hundreds of years ago, cried out, the voices jumbled and excited as she sipped from the souls of the weakest present. It was an intoxicating feeling and she collapsed onto her back upon the stage, her dark lips curled upward in pleasure as her eyes fluttered shut, her hands moving along her form as she stretched out like a feline.

"Get a little bit higher,
So we can fall 'til we bleed
Push a little bit harder
Pull me into the speed

So tell me, can you feel this
Come into my dream
Are you ready to awaken?
Are you ready to feed?
Cause I need to feel,
Yeah, I need to say"
Rolling back to her stomach she got to her feet, the action sensual. Her power thrummed in time with her heart, rolling off her in waves as she drew the crowd ever closer to the stage. It was apparent that some were in danger of becoming trampled, but Anara didn't relent. Instead she pushed harder as the song reached new heights. Jumping in time with the beat she worked the crowd into a frenzy so that soon they were no longer dancing, but instead were thrashing about, their frantic energy hers for the taking.

Greedily she drank it in until her song drew to an end and her power receded, ebbing like the flow of the ocean. Color returned to her skin, the dark veins vanishing as she slipped back to the shadows, her face forgotten by most. As the voices within quieted her eyes once more shone brightly, their startling amber color returned as she slipped from the stage unseen. Satisfied beyond words she ran a hand lazily through her thick hair, tongue darting out to moisten her lips as she sought to get herself a fresh drink.

James knew enough dealings with former slaves and liberating slaves to know what he had just witnessed. Ryn had told him of things the man wished he'd never witnessed. Aboard frigates full of slaves he liberated from the Hutts James had witnessed atrocities he wished would never have been; not because he saw them, but because they hurt.

The image had conjured something deeper than his primal instincts, something that had lead him to free those slaves, start Justice Shipping, and fight a war on the front lines. It had lead him to risk everything in the name of Freedom against the would-be Tyrant Gennivere. It led him to run guns to those who were oppressed. It was compassion.

His arms wrapped around her, this time consolingly as the insanity from [member="Anara Valnor"]'s performance pervaded the area around them. In his arms he held her like a gentle haven of security, one arm around her lower back, the other across her shoulders.

"Its alright," he murmured gently, "Easy girl, easy. Its alright."

His hands consolingly brushed on her shoulders, "I dun't mean it that way, I'm sorry."

[member="Aveira Dax"]

Aveira Dax

Weapon of The Dark Side.
[member="James Justice"]
[member="Anara Valnor"]

"Mean it what way?" she asked as if trying to deny the thoughts that came to the surface, although she knew by now that he had seen them. "It doesn't matter, past is the past and I am what I am..now..you wanted to leave here, right?" she asked again in hopes to change the subject while she laid within the man's embrace.

Aveira couldn't help but peek over James' shoulder and watch Anara in silence with a sense of curiosity.

[member="Aveira Dax"]

James nodded and looked to the bartender. The man had wisely chosen to somehow find himself busy while his boss was busying doing... what his boss did best. And most often. James Justice was, after all, a notorious billionare playboy and philanthropist.

"Halt all calls until I get back, I dun't care how important it is," he ordered.

"You got it boss," said the man in a meaty voice with a nod of his comparatively small head to his well-muscled body.

James offered to lead his new female companion. If she accepted, he led her up to a private turboshaft concealed carefully between two golden pillars, the turboshaft led upward to the most luxurious bedroom that money could buy.....

Moving through the crowd she snatched up a drink from the bar, stealing another patron's drink without concern. Slipping from the bar she moved to find herself a place to relax and enjoy the afterglow of sating her otherworldly hunger. Smiling to herself, she found a booth along the wall that allowed her to watch the majority of the club. Unfortunately her chosen booth was occupied, but that was easily remedied as she set the seated trio scampering away with a simple force of will.

Rolling her eyes at the simplicity of it all Anara took a seat, stretching out on the plush upholstery. Drink in hand she basked in the thrumming music of the club, allowing herself to become lost as predatory amber orbs slid closed.

The commotion, dancing and blaring music was nothing that Nim wasn’t used too. Truth be told, he preferred a nice dive cantina over a club; but whatever --nothing new. He gave a small sigh then looked around trying to pick out anything through the moving silhouettes of clubbers, drinking patrons and staff members. Work had dried up a bit and his ship..well..it was basically toast. The odds that someone wanted to sponsor a spacer with that sort of issues was scarce but possible.

Nim Stagnol stood the average male Duros height with skin of an ashy gray with the slight blueish-green tint appose to those of his kind that where more color. A few wrinkles littered his bald face but the majority of it was covered by scars from a lifetime full of rough and tumble excitement. Silently, even though it wasn’t hard under this blasted music, he moved around people avoiding dancers who weren’t paying attention and took a seat at the bar. For a few seconds, his eyes settled on the man who he had heard owned the club ([member="James Justice"]) and a Zeltron ( [member="Aveira Dax"] ) woman before turning forwards, as his glowing red eyes now pondered along the bottles behind the bar as to what he was going to choose to drink.

“Fu…damn it..my luck!” he mumbled out loud as he shifted around in the inner concealed pocket of his brown pilots leather jacket in search for a few credits. A grin crossed the bulbous face as he finds the last few of em and quickly resets his expression as it almost causes him to lose the long stemmed cigar that sat perched between his nearly nonexistent lips.

“Whiskey…bourbon…on ice.”

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
So Sash had seen enough… Her blood was boiling and it took everything in her power not to strike out in a Force Rage with Force Lightning at one sad little man as he prepared to take his newest conquest up to his mating chamber. The fiery redhead wasn't so high or drunk not to notice from the other side of the bar what the gentleman scoundrel, wow that was an oxymoron, had done basically right in front of her. Nice break up strategy because it worked brilliantly.

It was hurtful, but he wouldn't see her pain though James would feel it later. Sasha had a long memory and she would seek the sweetest revenge. [member="James Justice"] in the end would wish he'd never met the Dark Angel… She would take what was most precious to him in due time when he least expected it. James thought he had nightmares now. Just wait.

So now this explains why Sasha just disappears from James' life. She simply leaves him to exact her revenge later. ;)

The Duros privateer watched the smoldering redhead from his spot at the bar. He was a good distance from her, yet, he felt like he could feel heat radiate off from her all the across the bar room. It wasn't hard, really to follow her gaze towards the one whom she was 'glaring daggers' at and put two and two together.

A noding silent thanks was given as his bourbon arrived and he took up the glass slowly looking over the dark mixture of liquid and nice as the visible pulsing strobe lights that flickered in rythm cascaded a reflection through the drink a bit.

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
All Sash wanted to do was get out of the Angel's Den; the vary place named for her by the man who owned it. She was no longer his dark angel. [member="James Justice"] would find out he burned a bridge he shouldn't have. The fiery redhead could feel eyes were upon her. Sasha could so make a scene, but now was not the time. It would be expected. No, the Dark Jedi would quietly slip out and strike when it would be unexpected. James would find that his ex-lover simply vanished, and hopefully it would tear his true heart out leaving just a dead organ to live on for the rest of his life.

Twas fun, but moving on. :)

Ghorua had been in the club for a while, and he was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol. The room felt brighter, more vivid than before. To top it all off, some human girl had just performed masterfully. The Herglic found himself swaying to the beat during the entire performance, but he hadn't gone crazy like the rest of the club. He felt the strange urge to jump up and down, but fought it off, as he didn't want to smash anything.

Ghorua had just ordered a drink from the bar, and had turned to thank the bartender. When he went to grab for his drink, his fist closed around empty air. Moving away through the crowd, [member="Anara Valnor"] strided along, Ghorua's drink in her small hands. He scowled at her, but then recognized her from the stage. Wasn't she the singer? Ghorua decided against following her. It was only a drink, after all, and he considered it his gift to her for a job well done. Given unbeknownst to him, albeit, but still a gift. Shaking his head, he ordered another drink, and turned to watch the girl as she sat at a booth. Nothing else better to do, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom