Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night Club of Sin--the Angel's Den (Open To All)

James looked up from the Zeltron woman he was snogging. Some idiot had decided to pull what he considered "glory and honor" or something by drawing a blaster on him.

How the fething hell he had gotten into this private lounge that he had retreated to for this privacy with Ave. Had he just met her? Yes. Did that matter that he was about to put her through the throws of passion? Nope. That's how he got the name.

Now this man was talking about something of being a loyal employee once and--betrayal? For a clone.

"First off," James began, "if you were a man you wouldn't come in here like a thug with your army behind you and point a firearm in my establishment." he sat up, "Second I don't have any daughters. Or children at all ye are out of ye mind if ye think I have children. I ain't got em now and I ain't gonna have 'em for a while. Third if ye think ye can shoot one of the Republic's few remaining admirals, privateers, and fleeters--as well as one of the galaxy's most well connected criminals without reprocussions, ye are gutsy but stupid. Now, get the hell out of my club."

He waved several of his combat droids and soldiers to show them the door.

OOC:
This thread takes place before James discovered he had children and I have already exited the thread like a page ago.............. Don't turn this into a combat thread. It's a social thread. I already stopped that once before on this thread I don't mind doing it again.

[member="Cloudburner"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom