Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night Club of Sin--the Angel's Den (Open To All)

Sal Katarn

S
"Hmm. A wee bit anxious over yer kin bein' trussed up an' the like, no dou't. Weel, ah suppose ah could leave for fifteen hundred. Costs of transportation bein' what they ar'"

[member="stardust"]

Sal Katarn

S
"Weel then, ah do believe ah've outstayed me welcome."

With that, Tubul pocketed the credits and shambled out the door of the establishment, dragging his two Twi'lek slaves by the chains around their necks.

[member="stardust"]

Sal Katarn

S
By that time, Xenar's land speeder had pulled around to the front of the night club. His Nikto guards had already shoved the Twi'leks in the back. Suddenly, a figure rushed out of the club after him and verbally accosted his personage. Tubul turned around, looking the female up and down.

"Hmm, ah dinnae normally sell yer type, but this once I can make an exception."

He gestured to the two Nikto guards.

"Grab the lass and put her in the back. We'll sell her on Nar Shaddaa."

Tubul clambered into the speeder, while the Niktos approached [member="Echo Emerald"]. Each wielded a stun baton and they looked mildly competent, at the least.

Stardust sighed and walked to the bar when she stopped....something wasn't right...she had a bad feeling that [member="Echo Emerald"] might be in a sense of danger....

Stardust walked for the door and peeked out to the see the two guards heading for emerald, that slimy bastard....

She walked out and raised her hands to lift the two guards up and then slammed then down before pulling her sabers out activating them"you know...I though you'd just leave"she said to [member="Tubul Xenar"] "however it seems you've messed with a employee now" she said and pointed a blade at him"now then stay still...and there won't be any violence

Sal Katarn

S
Unfortunately, Tubul was inside the land speeder, as previously mentioned, so he didn't hear a word [member="stardust"] said.

In point of fact, the moment the Twi'lek from before waltzed out the front doors Tubul turned to the driver.

"Hit the repulsers."

The land speeder sped off at hundreds of kilometers per hour. Tubul turned around to stare out the rear window. His decision to flee was proven correct as the Twi'lek swiftly subdued his Nikto guards. Ah well, such bruisers were ultimately replaceable.

- Exited Thread -

Kiber_Thaxton

Bounty Hunter Extraordinaire
[member="stardust"]

Kiber stormed out of the bar and watched as the speeder hastily left. He slammed his fist into the thick glass door. "If that scumbag slaver ever comes back this way again, it's permanent expulsion for him..." Kiber growled behind his helmet as the speeder vanished into space.

He should have beaten the crap out of him when he had the chance, but was mindful of not wanting to cause a scene and he himself be barred from the establishment. There was always next time though. He approached Stardust and looked down at the guards, who were unconscious on the sidewalk. "Job well done Twi'lek," he replied, patting her on the shoulder.

Atrace

Self Proclaimed Sith Elite
Atrace ran to the door holding his saber in his hand, "What the hell happened?" He looked at all the people surrounding the entrance "well will someone fill me in?"

Rose walked out of the club seeing two guards unconscious while a crowd surrounded her and echo. She turned to a trooper i want you to have our best scouts follow him every were and get a medic to tend to echo. Rose walked over to star and the guards that were unconscious kicking them on their sides as they were coming to their senses. Two soldier picked up a guard and bringing him to the side of the skyscraper. She showed a devilish smile as the guards let go and rose kicked him off the platform sending him to his death. Rose sharply turned to the next guard. "Take him to the Castle and torture him until he talks." When she was finished with the guards she turned towards star. "Thank You for standing up for her."

She looked at the group gathering and motioned to those who weren't stronger mind"it was nothing return back in"she said and looked at those who remained including [member="Darth Atrace"] and noticed his saber before sighing"lets just say someone screwee with the wrong people...and a bounty will be out out as he personally attacked a employee who obviously had no ill intentions"she looked at the other then watched a guard get thrown off"death to those who attack the unarmed "she said and turned to rose" it was nothing...I'm just glad the force gave me a hint

[member="Rose Blade"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Kiber Thaxton"] [member="Vahn Fett"]

The newly appointed Admiral leaned silently against the doorframe just watching the scene unfolding around him, A thick cloud of dank smoke surrounding him as he exhaled the euphoria inducing smoke. James had never considered himself a fighter, And he was definitely no hero which is why he had yet to make a move.... Plus his fellow Admiral [member="stardust"] had the situation more than handled.

As the crowd began to settle James pulled a small vial from within his coat pocket and poured a small pile of powdered glitterstim onto his knuckles before quickly snorting it off and nearly gasping in pleasure as the narcotic entered his body. Placing the vial back into his pocket he'd take another large drag off of his "hand rolled" cigar and exhale a massive cloud before slipping back into the building to see what kind of good trouble he could put himself into......Hopefully some Twi'lek trouble, Or maybe some Zabrak.... Yeah both sounded yummy to James as he stepped in.

[member="Rose Blade"] [member="Darth Atrace"] [member="Kiber Thaxton"] [member="Vahn Fett"] [member="Echo Emerald"] [member="James Justice"]

Aveira Dax

Weapon of The Dark Side.
A quick glance around was given by a young Zeltron woman with long raven black hair and concealed behind a matching dark leather trench coat with a pair of fishnet stalking and tall high heeled boots jetting out from the coats end as she with one leg crossed over the other. Another drink arrived and another pair of credit markers plus tip is pressed over towards the bartender just under two black painted finger nails. The young human male just shakes his head and says nothing knowing better to do so; after all, it was common knowledge that her kind could put drinks away with little to no effect whatsoever. A slight raise of an eyebrow was given as [member="James Justice"] was spotted for a moment from her point of view then ends as she glances down at the martini before her placed upon a snow-white napkin.

James stared down the entire operation down with the attempted kidnapping. His employees were already swarming the site. He turned to the bartender, giving the man a nod he pulled out his datapad and typed in a few keys. The spacer was a passionate man in--in every possible way. His anger burred as furry. His love burned like a forest fire. His joy roared as euphoria. There was no such thing as moderation for him.

A few key strokes later the said culprit had a bounty on his head--one that James was more than willing to up if it wasn't enough. There were additional rewards for every one of the man's slaves that were brought back alive. Then again, it helped to have the head of the bounty Hunter's guild, the Agency, and the Underground all on speed dial. There would be no safe rock for him--oh and the Alliance and Republic helped too. It was never wise to mess with a business man who had more allies than there were sands on the shores of Chroma Zed.

"Reactor core, now," he said slamming his fist down. The bar tender served up his boss' favorite drink as fast as he could. James knocked the glass back and slammed it down, this time, empty, "Again." The bartender already had another ready before the second was swallowed. The third went down and James hesitated on the fourth a fraction of a second--before devouring it too.

Thank the maker for half-zeltron genetics.

"Another," James ordered, his anger finally beginning to be appeased.

[member="Aveira Dax"]
[member="One-Eyed Jack Varren"]
[member="stardust"]
[member="Rose Blade"]
[member="Darth Atrace"]
[member="Kiber Thaxton"]
[member="Vahn Fett"]
[member="Tubul Xenar"]
[member="Echo Emerald"]

Aveira Dax

Weapon of The Dark Side.
[member="James Justice"]

The zeltron’s dark brown eyes widen a little as she watches James again pound down one Reactor Core after another. “Huh..you don’t look like a Zeltron but you drink like one..” she muttered softly but loud enough for the male to hear her. “Does..that..happen a lot?” she asked then nods her head sideways a little over towards the attempted kidnapping then waves a small hand of hers concealed behind a black fingerless biker glove towards the keep to get another ale once he caught a break in between rounds for the owner.

Cloudburner

Perfection in human form.
Vahn realised [member="James Justice"] was angry. He realised it was the best possible time to ask if he could get in on the bounty. He is a bounty hunter/merc after all.

"Sorry, lady. I'm going to interrupt you here but I'm a bounty hunter. I can track down the guy if you want. Heck. The guy was a slaver. I hate Slavers. I have had bad experiences with them yet I have never been a slave myself. So, what do you think, James, is it?"

[member="Aveira Dax"]
[member="Vahn Fett"]
James nodded to the bounty Hunter first. Business first of course, as usual.

"I gave the notification to the head of try Hunters guild. I be sure he will handle it well. If ye be needing work or wanting it, I assure ye I can find ye something. I got many a thing open in our business."

He turned and looked to the woman. She was a Zeltron, a member of his cousin race. And she was red of course. His weakness. If he wasn't so angry at this moment, he probably would have flirted. His mind was elsewhere.

"Half Zeltron," he said with a nod. "Me mother was a dancer. Me dad was a spacer. Ye know how it goes I'm sure. I got the better half of the deal," he shrugged slightly at the following question she had. "Well miss, truth be told, no. I got enemies to be sure, but ye never got a thing done without making a few. But none are foolish enough to try and kidnap the employee of a man who is known for breaking the laws to get what he feels needed done," he grabbed another drink and downed it before asking his own question, "What brings ye to Soceras?"

Aveira Dax

Weapon of The Dark Side.
[member="James Justice"]
[member="Vahn Fett"]

Aveira places a sleeved forearm onto the edge of the bar counter while the bounty hunter spoke, which she gave a small roll of her eyes. The Zeltron looked down at the new drink before her and wraps a fingerless gloved hand around it then smiles slightly while listening to James.

“I wasn’t aware there was a bad half of us. To be honest, I don’t know why I am here. My work has dried up I suppose and I am wondering about looking for…something..” she said with a small frown painted across the pink smooth face then shrugs a little.

“…I am unwanted on Zeltros now and things had not gone well since I left. A fish out of water and learning the ways of the new world.” She said figuratively.

A club. Even though she hadn’t been away from Zeltros for very long, Joza found herself craving the hedonistic atmosphere of her home planet. Hesitant at first, the young Zeltron entered the building and could immediately sense that something was off with the atmosphere. She was able to catch the tail end of some sort of scuffle, unnerving the young woman a bit. Regardless, she tried to shake it off and headed to the bar to get herself a drink.

As she waded through the crowd toward the bar, her gaze landed on what appeared to be another Zeltron woman, the pink skin and contrasting black hair unmistakable to her. Her eyes brightened for a moment and she nearly approached the woman, but stopped short upon seeing that she was in conversation with a man. Not wanting to interrupt, she took a seat at the bar and ordered herself a drink. For now she was content just to be in such an upbeat atmosphere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom