Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice to se....meet all of you.

Salina Aviner

Seeing is believing, but one must see first.
I'm but a simple wandering blind fortune teller looking to make her way in the galaxy. I am here to help any who I can, be it foreseeing the future or perhaps assisting with some other need you may have. Regardless I am happy to make your acquaintance. And, if it's not too much trouble, would someone suggest what faction would have use for someone like me?

Salina Aviner

@[member="Jak Sandrow"] lol I believe she and I are already acquainting ourselves.

@[member="Circe Savan"] Thank you very much.

Welcome, hope you'll have fun, and the G.L.C (Galactic liberation collective) could really use some wan whit your talent. @[member="Salina Aviner"]

Salina Aviner

Thank you @[member="Regor Laxvan"] though I'm not sure if I would be suited for a liberation combat team. I only fight when it's required.

Salina Aviner

While I'm flattered, Emperor, I'm certainly not suited for the ways of the Sith. But, if you wish for me to see your future, I'd be happy to give a private reading.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Not everyone in the G.l.C has to fight, there are little things more important than Intel, and I geas I fortune teller always comes in handy. @[member="Salina Aviner"]

Salina Aviner

I don't use any of those silly things. I do have Xira though, but she'd my friend not a means to tell the future. @[member="Thane"]

Salina Aviner

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

I'm perfectly capable of protecting myself, thank you. Now when would you like your reading done?

@[member="Salina Aviner"] Welcome, missy. I'm sure we'll meet at some point... Blind people seem to be my specialty. :D

As for faction.... I'm sure the Republic could use a seer or a prophet or something. Someone to say "Hey idiots, there's a Sith in your Senate" or some shizzle like that.

If you ask me, GO alone. That way you are not tied down by factions morals and codes. Move on at your own pace, yet work with everybody so you can have "friends" and gain some ground. Seeing as how you are a fortune teller, It can be used as a good guise to get you to some places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom