Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Invasion

Hydra shall commence with the slaughter, Lord Moridin.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDcqpRB0k4w[/youtube]

Violence is not an aberration, it's a rule.​
Dying beyond the pale.​
Your beatings will continue until my morale improves.​
I don't hate you, I'm just removing an enemy.​
Remorse is for the dead​

Alright guys to clear everything up in this. At the top of every single one of your posts please put a heading as to where on the planet you are.

For instance at the top of mine i put:

Concord Dawn
Capital

Thought you can leave the Concord Dawn part out, if youre in a seperate little village just make up a mando sounding name like Abaddon did. It makes things easier to sort in the thread.

Lady Abaddon

L
I just got roasted alive by Hutuun'Kyramud. The Reservoir stays in Mando hands unless someone else wants to engage him. :(

Thanks! Good game.

Danni Kestral

D
Moridin, I dropped myself in alongside you. Feel free to send me on an errand if it's easier to run on your own, otherwise I live to serve. Drinks, when we win. An apprentice has gotta earn her keep.

Lady Abaddon

L
Kiara Alanna Decoix said:
I'm at the Resovoir now, feel free to drop back in though Abaddon :)
This character needs a few hours to shed her skin and heal. She's no good in combat with all the holes in her right now. I'll drop back in when the in-game timer has ticked a bit more. Thanks. :D

Lady Abaddon

L
Darth Moridin said:
Could always heal her. Moridin used to get injured like it was his job, then a certain Sith master would grab him, a Civilian and use Force drain. Rather evil buuuut fun
That works great for stamina and fatigue. But I play flesh wounds a little closer to the chest. I've abused healing abilities on other sites before and lost respect for it. Being Wolverine is great an all, but nobodies like to play against them. Just a personal preference now. :D

Lady Abaddon

L
If you guys can rout HK from Acadia, I'll jump back in. But until he flees the Acadia Reservoir I'm honor-bound to my withdrawal agreement with his character. I'll jump back in when the Territory is no longer contested. Thx. :D

Uhhh, its about even right now ide say. I've just engaged Emberli, if Danni helps me fight him i can definitely beat him and it'll be a major blow however.

If she doesn't help i can still win it'll just take me longer. Also everyone in the Capital please remember theres a sandstorm going on <_< >_>

Also Abaddon i believe that HK left Acadia and went to the Capital. Can someone confirm this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom