Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Invasion

So, were going to do another invasion(if you guys want) and continue to roll the Mandalorians. I was thinking for a next target either Concord Dawn or Yavin. This time were also going to make the thread a bit more interesting than the standard invasion. Concord Dawn is known for its arid and dryness so i was thinking invasion during a massive sandstorm(we somehow put troops on world before the storm) and as for Yavin...Monsoon.

Thoughts?

I think we should continue to press against the Mandalorians, put them in their place and what not. If all goes well, we could end up removing a potential threat and may even have them be the first wave against the Republic.

Mandalorians are our target. Sorry but invading anyone else would be dumb right now. I have kind of a plot that involves them and i would like to take as much of their territory as we can. So ide -really- love to take Concord Dawn and then hop straight to Mandalore.

Darren Onyx

D
I agree. If we take Mandalore, what happens to the faction, do they become integrated with us or are they just wiped out and everything? But regardless I agree with Concord Dawn.

If we take a big enough chunk of their space we basically control all of the Mandalorian NPC's(I was told this by Tef) but we won't control the faction or the PC's in it, although i will offer them the option of integrating with us when we inevitably eat their entire space.

Darren Onyx

D
Is that everyone then? I think we still need... no one I think she is the last one.... Sidic?

If we could get more then so much the better. We wont have the element of surprise on our side, so we would need to swamp them with so many writers as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom