Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Invasion

Nisha Decrilla

N
sorry guys, I've been busy I was gonna join the invasion thread but its so far gone now I shall wait. unless of course someone has a suggestion for me to jump in?

It's easiest if you jump in with me and Danni and help us finish off Emberli(He's their leader)

Were in the capital along with 100 other Sith and there is a raging sandstorm. Just say you break off from the main group of Sith and come running towards your master(I just swiped at Emberli's legs)

Lady Abaddon

L
Kiara Alanna Decoix said:
HK did leave so Abaddon join up with me so we can finish the Resovoir and head to the Capital to help the men do a woman's job :)
Really? Because I swear to almighty Zeus, that Kaine is snipping at HK inside Acadia while Edard is doing his wizard thing. I totally read about Kaine's arrival in Acadia. He setup turrets and unleashed Hydra mercenaries against HK's soldiers. Even in HK's last post he references how nobody can take the Reservoir.

I mean. I could swear to the Athenian Pantheon that HK is fighting Kaine and Edard right in the middle of Acadia. :(

Lady Abaddon

L
Nope. Second Paragraph of Post 104. HK. He clearly states he is AT the Reservoir. ...Lol. You guys. :(

Nisha Decrilla

N
lol tal, yes poor daxton, he has gained a lot of haters, perhaps someone should help him....

Danni Kestral

D
Posted. Once Moridin and Emberli go at it, Danni will strike from behind. Anaya, if you want to join me, we can really take it to the Mando.

Danni Kestral

D
Great! After this is over I'll buy the first round. Then we can beat up the waiter (it's a Republic Loyalist restaurant).

Lady Abaddon

L
Daxton Bane said:
Flay him alive and then pour hot butter scotch on his chest.
I see somebody watched Episode 3 of Syfy's Defiance on Monday. Either that, or you have a knack for all this. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom