Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Invasion

What Planet?

• Korriban

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Mon Calamari

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Amuud

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Cedric Dorn

C
Okay, so with Ossus now officially over that leaves us open to start another invasion. There are three obvious choices we should vote on i think and after talking to @[member="Selena Halcyon"] i've decided to put this up for everyone

Korriban-I have it on slightly good authority that Korriban will need a separate invasion to conquer, Korriban would make an amazing story to write out for the Republic and this is my personal choice.

Mon Calamari-This is another easy one. Mon Calamari is a very important world both story wise and Shipyard wise. Taking back Mon Calamari would be a huge gain for the Republic and an IC moral boost. Also we would get to show the Sith how an amphibious invasion is done ;)

Amuud-Amuud is a little bit less appealing in my opinion, all it does is drive us waaaay further into Sith Space. This will allow us to later have more and faster territory gains in the Sith Empire.

I also think that this invasion should NOT take place at the same time as any other. I think we should have this one be an all out faction VS Faction with no one holding anything back.

I voted Mon Calamari, and I'll tell you why.

The Mandalorians are the enemy of our enemy, and a mutual friend. Give them Korriban as a target. If they fail and we take Mon Calamari, we can sweep behind them and finish Korriban off. The Mandalorians have just as much in this fight as we do - they lost Yaga Minor and have been on the front lines since the beginning.

Share the glory. I want to see Jedi boots on Korriban's soil just as much as anyone else. But I think Mon Calamari is the smartest move.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
I vote Korriban but there is news as I am being contacted or should be soon.

Suns want to invade us to retake Nar Shadda. They should be sending the proposal to Selena, myself and the other faction admins tonight.

Cedric Dorn

C
So let them, we'll wreck them like we did last time.

We have the active member base to handle like 3 invasions at once, and if we launch our invasion after theirs we don't have to say they happen at the same time.

Major Faction

Syn

This is true and I don't think the sith are going to go for a counter invasion this time around. Since they have the mando's and the Fel plus us. Three might be their limits

Tefka said:
I voted Mon Calamari, and I'll tell you why.

The Mandalorians are the enemy of our enemy, and a mutual friend. Give them Korriban as a target. If they fail and we take Mon Calamari, we can sweep behind them and finish Korriban off. The Mandalorians have just as much in this fight as we do - they lost Yaga Minor and have been on the front lines since the beginning.

Share the glory. I want to see Jedi boots on Korriban's soil just as much as anyone else. But I think Mon Calamari is the smartest move.

Mon Calamari .. for sure. The shipyards are to valuable to us at this point, the opportunity to build up our fleet more would be a build of strength. Korriban .. would only be to rub salt in the wounds? nice, but yeah. I think we need to think about progress and strength and Mon Cal would go a long way to doing that.

Cedric Dorn

C
Looks like were leaning towards Mon Calamari.

If its okay with the other faction leaders i would like to lead this invasion :)

Major Faction

Syn

Mon Cal it is and yes we can get the ship yards which would be a boon for us.

@[member="Diana Moridena"] I am in support of it. If Selena is and no one else wants to lead then take the reigns as the newest councilor

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
Meh, I personaly don't have a preference. One thing though...

I believe we should have the faction admins see to it that this time when we end up fighting in mutliple skirmishes, that we make sure there are not too many people on one invasion and not very many on another. I believe that is the current case in the Imperial Invasion of Manaan, although I'm not quite sure, something tells me that there were too many Jedi focused on Ossus and not as many as there should've been at Manaan... I could be wrong on this, ofcourse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom