Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Newbies Unite!

Hello! I was encouraged by a veteran of the site to reach out to fellow newbies like myself that are finding it difficult to have stories going as the veterans are far too swamped to lend a helping hand. Getting a good story and character established isn't easy on one's own, ha ha!

So let us band together and not let ourselves get left behind because we are unknown! Any kind of character is welcome, ha ha!

I have Liin for my character which is an up and coming politician, inspired by some of the political angles in Andor. She's working to increase the customer base of the New Cov Biomolecule Company as well as her own influence on the political stage. She doesn't really know how to fight as it's so unlady-like ;) Yet she has a small company of bodyguards to watch over her whenever she leaves New Cov.

So what's yours? Let me know and we shall brainstorm!

Valery Noble Valery Noble - As I have said before, us Covies need to stick together! Am I doing okay with writing about the dangerous aspects outside of the biodomes? There is not much to work with, so I am just making it up as I go, ha ha!
You're doing great! Your posts are a joy to read and I just love that you're exploring New Cov :) If you'd like to write or want some involvement in any of your stories, you can always shoot me a message \o/

Liin Terallo Liin Terallo

Not new, but am open to a story. This character is part of the Atrisia royal family and could be visiting New Cov as part of his duties as a working royal. He was also the junior delegate for Atrisia in the Galactic Senate and worked on the Senate Committee for Education.

I've also got Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha who runs a large and well-established company known as Corellia Digital, which operates primarily in the HoloNet and subspace communications industry (but as a conglomerate also includes hologaming, military defense contracting, and banking).

Finally, as you've got a Jedi Temple there, I've got a young music star in Zak Dymo Zak Dymo who could be performing on the planet as Glitch.

Shoma Ike Shoma Ike - Glitch is right, ha ha! Only a few letters sit on every line in that one! Very aptly named!

I think that Liin would be very happy to meet with the first two! She does not travel to any Jedi Temples for the obvious reason that she is not a Jedi, ha ha!

I'm happy to have a thread with Shoma or Sor-Jan. Just let me know if you have a preference.

As for Zak, he usually performs on worlds with a Jedi presence, but not at the Jedi Temple. He'd be performing in a city or venue somewhere. He just practices at the Jedi Temple.

Olá! Fui encorajado por um veterano do site a entrar em contato com colegas novatos como eu, que estão achando difícil ter histórias, pois os veteranos estão muito sobrecarregados para ajudar. Conseguir uma boa história e um personagem estabelecido não é fácil sozinho, ha ha!

Então vamos nos unir e não nos deixar ficar para trás porque somos desconhecidos! Qualquer tipo de personagem é bem-vindo, ha ha!

Eu tenho Liin como meu personagem, que é um político promissor, inspirado por alguns dos ângulos políticos de Andor. Ela está trabalhando para aumentar a base de clientes da New Cov Biomolecule Company, bem como sua própria influência no cenário político. Ela realmente não sabe como lutar, pois é tão pouco feminino. ;) No entanto, ela tem uma pequena companhia de guarda-costas para vigiá-la sempre que ela sai de New Cov.

Então, qual é o seu? Deixe-me saber e vamos debater!
Olá! Sou novo aqui, estou entendendo como atuar no sistema mas achei legal, mas acabo não sabendo com quem atuar as vezes ^^" Se puder me apresente outros novatos que queiram atuar com eu, eu agradeceria

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom