Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to this roleplay.

I recently joined this community. To be exact, a few seconds ago. I am pretty excited about this community, and wonder what sort of plots and relationships I could spark!

I have experience roleplaying from various other sites including Hammel Institute, Roleplay Gateway, etc. I am always on the look out for new roleplaying friends who would love to accompany my character sometimes! Thanks, I look forward to out time together!

P.S. I'm still wondering what is a good Non-force user title, or if I should request a Padawan title. Any suggestions or opinions?

Arick Serrus

The Duchess' Captain
[member="Zinai"]

Also, notification button under people's avatar, press that to send them a notification when you reply.
Or just type @-Name (without the - )

Deio and Dahlia Leafwalker

D
[member="Zinai"]

Welcome to Chaos! We have cake! Make sure you have at least 50 posts before asking for a rank title!

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
[member="Heol Wraith"],

Hello! Welcome to the Site where all hopes and dreams die errrr.... I mean, where imagination rules supreme?
Still need to work on my welcomes. Anyways,

First off, All writer accounts can request a name right off the bat. No needed count of posts. It is only sub accounts that need to have 50 posts before you can requests rank bars/tags.

Secondly, To make a secondary account,
  1. Go to your profile. (done by clicking on your avatar/profile picture on the upper left hand side of the screen.)
  2. Click/Select the "Characters" button. (its towards the top, of the profile. A little right of center of your screen.)
  3. A window will open on the site with your subaccounts. (you will have none at this time) On the left side you will see "Add Subaccount" Click on that.
  4. Enter the Name of the character you wish to create in the box provided. (Make sure that you don't leave a space after your new character's name. It messes up with the @Mention system.)
  5. Click on the "Add" button.
  6. Ta-Da! You have a new subaccount.
If you have any questions, you can PM me, or just ask on this thread. (Like [member="Arick Serrus"] stated, If you look under the "Writer" bar, There is a "@Mention." Click on it, and it will then notify that person that you are talking to them specifically, or just showing you want their attention on the subject matter of your post.)

[member="Windstrider"]
[member="Connor Harrison"]
[member="Judah Dashiell"]
[member="Braith Achlys"]
[member="Vengeance"]
[member="Arick Serrus"]
[member="Deio and Dahlia Leafwalker"]
[member="Sempra the Hutt"]
[member="Corvus Raaf"]
[member="Darth Pyrrhus"]

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!
Do invite me to threads if you wish! And of course, my character is currently a lone padawan (at least, waiting for the title. Hoping I get it). Also an explorer. I may also be looking for teachers for the character, and even factions.

Thanks!!! ~

(That was OOC of course)

So how exactly do lightsaber construction and crystal restriction work in this site? At my current level, I'm only an apprentice who holds:

1. His previous master's lightsaber thats been handed down for generations. (Green ???? Crystal)
2. His own lightsaber handed down from his master. A standard One Sith/Empire lightsaber. (Red Standard Crystal)

[member="Windstrider"]
[member="Darth Pyrrhus"]
[member="Connor Harrison"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom