Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to this roleplay.

[member="Heol Wraith"] Well to make it fun for yourself, you could find a Master or Group to seek some crystals, just a way to have a little fun out there with others.

And maybe work with a Knight / Master / Lord to "build" a saber in a thread - again, it's all fun and nobody expects to RP a whole construction thread - so people don't even do it. They just acknowledge they've made a saber and learn from there on.

It's really up to you - either reference you've constructed a saber with a basic crystal, or have some fun going out looking for different crystals and RP with someone to build and maybe train with one.

Important thing is to have fun and don't feel you can't do anything because you don't know what goes into building a saber for real - I don't! :p

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
Connor has it right on the head.

You can do a Development thread for the saber, so like searching/making the crystal and constructing the hilt.

For a simple standard lightsaber, you DO NOT need to have a thread for it. However, if you add special crystals, or its made out of special metals, then you will very likely have to do a thread for it.

[member=Windstrider]
[member=Connor Harrison]

Ah one more question. How do skills work? So, how do I obtain them, do I need dev threads for them, etc.? Just give me a post or something if it can answer my question.

[member=Danger Arceneau]
[member=Lady Kay]
Thank you! Do PM me if you are interested in an RP with me, or faction invite!

[member="Heol Wraith"]

Welcome to Chaos! Glad you found us here. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! We are a friendly group.

If you are feeling like trying something new, please feel free to check out the Galactic Alliance!

We are a new minor faction that is hopping with activity. Here are our active list of roleplays if you would like to join.

We already have our PVE campaign against the Final Order, The Stand [Galactic Alliance]

To get more information about us, please check us out here.

And to get to our main board page, feel free to click on the Galactic Alliance banner bling. It will direct you straight to our board! With over 170 members, we are super active to get you plugged into roleplaying ASAP!

Once again, welcome to SW Chaos and happy rping! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom