Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the forums

Thank you all for the welcome.

[member="Gherron Vael"] [member="Xhexania"]

I'm thinking neutral at first and then maybe joining the light only to be corrupted and go to the dark. :p Who know after that.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Welcome. Most people start by browsing the forums and looking over the Rules, and the Character Creation section. Then they create their first character and either begin courting Factions or setting off on their own into the Open Roleplays.

Whatever you choose. Enjoy your stay while you're here. :D

Alberis Neph-Tai said:
Thank you all for the welcome.[member="Gherron Vael"] [member="Xhexania"]I'm thinking neutral at first and then maybe joining the light only to be corrupted and go to the dark. :p Who know after that.
And how many Bothan will be sacrificed this time?

:)

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Redmoon7553"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Don't be afraid to ask anything you want - we're here to help and to make sure things don't look as scary as it may seem at first!

Anything you want to know, just shout.

Enjoy your time here!

:)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"I'm thinking neutral at first and then maybe joining the light only to be corrupted and go to the dark. :p Who know after that."

[member="Alberis Neph-Tai"]

Or you could join the Order of the Grey and be neutral completely... *coughcough*

Good to be back. I joined roughly over two years ago or so, and due to IRL issues and personal business my attentiveness dropped off. It's good to be back. I was originally brought to Chaos by my good friend Kaine Zambrano aka Darth Vornskrr.

Braxus Enoreth said:
Good to be back. I joined roughly over two years ago or so, and due to IRL issues and personal business my attentiveness dropped off. It's good to be back. I was originally brought to Chaos by my good friend Kaine Zambrano aka Darth Vornskrr.
Another one of [member="Darth Vornskr"] 's abominations huh? How does he find the time in between all the crazy? :p :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom