Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Star Wars Chaos.

Karrie

Princess of Baalia and Senator to the Galactic Sen
Ƿes hāl. Ic hātte Karrie.
Hello. My name is Karrie.

As one can tell languages fascinate me. The one I use here is Old English and while not from the Star Wars Universe, is there a way that I may please incorporate it into my character?

I would like to play my character as a member of a Royal Family, preferably Corellian. Am I able to do this?

Iċ þē þancie.
Thank you.

[member="Karrie"]

Hi and welcome to Chaos! I hope you enjoy your time here and if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Well, you can bring the language to Chaos -- there are so many languages in SW that has basically no information. You may incorporate Old English into the game that way. And yes, you can be a member of a royal family.

Hello there and welcome to Chaos!

I know that you will enjoy your time here. And by all means, incorporate it as you wish. We have a vast area of the boards dedicated to the creation of all sorts of lore, you'd be welcome to build a society around it, or even just produce the language itself through the "Lore Creation" board. If you're interested head to the bottom of the main page and seek out the "Codex" :)

Languages fascinate me, also!

If you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to ask questions. This is a lovely community, and we'll help you where possible!

I believe we have a Corellian hierarchy, you're willing to look into it however. I'm sure if there is someone/people roleplaying that role you could ask to join in with the Family. If not, then as I say you're able to establish your own: worlds can be created here at Chaos, alongside everything that could possibly go inside said world/society.

But yes, you're allowed to begin as a member of a Governing family :)

Enjoy your time here!

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
Yes, due to a board wide event Corellia is currently undergoing some troubling times. Much of the planet has been completely destroyed and the Shipyards above it are severely damaged.

However, the system itself with the remaining four worlds are still intact. Currently [member="Danger Arceneau"] and I are working heavily on repairing damage to the system and keeping Corellia under control. I'm sure we can RP with you and create some fun stories surrounding that :)

To kickstart [member="Danger Arceneau"]'s list we have me and [member="Velda Nar-Donna"] present as Corellian nobility.

Except for us two, I don't really know. Still, I see no harm in your plan, [member="Karrie"] as long as you have fun. That's all that really matters in the end as far as I am concerned.

Karrie

Princess of Baalia and Senator to the Galactic Sen
I have loved Star Wars since the first time I saw A New Hope and have been searching for an RPG where I fit in.

Is a character biography required before I may play?

Karrie said:
I have loved Star Wars since the first time I saw A New Hope and have been searching for an RPG where I fit in.

Is a character biography required before I may play?
Indeed it is, however we do not have an approval system which means that the moment you're done writing it you can begin!

We have a system in place that enables you to move between each character account you make - each character requires its own sub-account.

Here is the guide on how to do that for future references: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/1575-guide-how-to-create-a-new-character/

[member="Karrie"]

There is a good template you can use here. It covers most of what you need to fill out to be able to write. With others, once submitted you are free to go. A good idea for getting a thread or two after that would be to either ask someone who seems interesting or simply take part in threads around the "Roleplay Discussion" sub-forum.

If you have any further questions you can always feel free to PM me and I'll try to answer any questions you got. :)

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
[member="Karrie"]

Welcome and if you'll look in my signature there is a royal family on Crina in the Imperial Remnant that may suit you. If you have questions or need anything don't hesitate to shout.

Achuta. Chobaso an nuita, be cotma. (Hello. Welcome and please, come in.)

I play as a half Twi'lek who speaks in the two most canon languages in the history of Star Wars, Huttese, and Galactic Basic.

My pee kasa, K'sara. (My name is K'sara) Gooddé da lodia. (Good day to you.)

Anyways welcome, and I hope you enjoy it here. There are a lot of good people and writers around. Don't hesitate to ask for help if you get stuck or whatnot. I won't be around for some time coming real soon, but I'll help you how I can in the next couple weeks should you need any.

Welcome to Star Wars Chaos, [member="Karrie"].

I remember taking Old English as an elective during college (and I remember it was tough), so more props to you for using it in real life writing.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Karrie"]

Welcome to the Chaos! Fascinating information there, I look forward to seeing how you progress and develop here!

If you want any help or have any questions, please just shout. Enjoy your time here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom