Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG New stories (Pilots, NFU's, other)

Looking for a few extra new threads, so here are some ideas I'm interested in:
  • Piloting: If you have an Alliance pilot or just a character who likes to fly, I'd be interested in doing stuff!
  • NFU: I really like meeting non-Jedi characters, especially NFU's for stories that are a bit different from the usual. So if you have one and want to meet or interact with Valery here, let me know!
  • Underworld: Always fun to have Valery deal with underworld trouble. So if you have a criminal character, or someone who wants to help Valery fight against the underworld, let me know!

Also open for other ideas and just the typical Jedi story can be fine too if it's interesting! Feel free to leave a comment here or poke me on discord.

57-578069_rich-thinking-emoji-thinking-face-emoji-png-clipart.png

Unfortunately, I'm drawing blank rn for Corbin...

I'd be interested if Valery doesn't mind working alongside a lonely narcissist addict who hates the Jedi. Although Hacks is no fan of the Jedi she has worked with Jedi willingly in the past to meet a common enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom