Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG New Sith seeking plots

Hello all! Feeling the urge to write, and looking to dive into some fun stories with Jin Kyrel here! A former Imperial Knight of the New Imperial Order and traitor. Having embraced the way of the Sith and joined the ranks of the New Sith Order! Seeking to travel out within the galaxy, be it finding things to learn from new masters. Connecting with other Sith for further schemes into power or even other dark siders.

Even looking for more enemies to fight. Could be enemies from Jedi to even other Imp Knights. Always down to even hunt ancient artifacts in hopes of gaining more power. Or just up for the occasional wacky adventure out into the galaxy mingling in with other folk throughout the galaxy.

Not sure what I am looking for besides interacting with new people. Born of a hybrid from a Knight of Ren and a Nightsister, he seeks to carve some path now embraced a new dark way to power. Traveling across the galaxy when not spreading about war and conquest. So who wants to write folks? I’m open for anything and everything let’s get this new char on a roll!

Darth Cranberrus

D
Hello all! Feeling the urge to write, and looking to dive into some fun stories with Jin Kyrel here! A former Imperial Knight of the New Imperial Order and traitor. Having embraced the way of the Sith and joined the ranks of the New Sith Order! Seeking to travel out within the galaxy, be it finding things to learn from new masters. Connecting with other Sith for further schemes into power or even other dark siders.

Even looking for more enemies to fight. Could be enemies from Jedi to even other Imp Knights. Always down to even hunt ancient artifacts in hopes of gaining more power. Or just up for the occasional wacky adventure out into the galaxy mingling in with other folk throughout the galaxy.

Not sure what I am looking for besides interacting with new people. Born of a hybrid from a Knight of Ren and a Nightsister, he seeks to carve some path now embraced a new dark way to power. Traveling across the galaxy when not spreading about war and conquest. So who wants to write folks? I’m open for anything and everything let’s get this new char on a roll!

That depends. Want a Sprite Cranberry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom