Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG New Sith Looking for a master / help

Hello everyone, I have been wanting to make a sith character for a while but never really got to it. Until now :)

Well now here I am with a sith character but no real idea of what I should do next. While making my character I stumbled across this awesome post and according to that I should look for a master and feedback so I guess here I am doing both.

Here is my bio for feedback and anyone willing to take me

Depending on what you want from the Dark Side, I have two options. Petrichor is a sort of Grey Sith, teaching his students restraint and self control. He is a philosopher of the Dark Side that believes that the Sith have lost their way.

Alternatively, My Mando Sith Khamul Kryze is a complete brute of a Sith, believing that strength is everything. His training would be brutal, but effective.

Another option would be my character Darth Mensis. He is a scholar and historian of the Sith, that is also a total madman and Abeloth cultist. If you seek esoteric knowledge, he would be your go to.

The second and third I mentioned are members of the Maw, whereas Petrichor is currently independent (though he has agreements with certain Jedi orders, but that's a story for another day).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom