Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Sith has arrived

Hey all!

I'm anything but new to forum RP, I've been roleplaying on various sites since I was 14 (I'm now 20), but Star Wars lore (at least in depth) is fairly new to me. Still fascinates me, so I decided I'd jump in the deep end and make an account.

I'm planning on roleplaying as a very disturbed, dark Assassin for the Sith, who has formerly been experimented on. He is Force Sensitive, but inexperienced so anyone willing to take him in and mentor him would be appreciated! I'll do my best to be reliable with threads and writing, be it a short term plot or a longer-term apprenticeship.

Let me know, and good to write with you all!

Valkur Valkur

Moff Alejandro welcomes you to both Chaos and the Sith Empire! And also if you need any details on the current goings on always free to PM

Thank you! That may be an offer I take you up on soon, got to make sure I'm all caught up

Valkur Valkur Welcome! It's always good to see new blood coming in.

Thanks a bunch. If you or any Sith you know need to take in a (slightly disturbed) apprentice or just thread in general, let me know!

Valkur Valkur

Welcome to Chaos! There's always need of a good Sith Assassin (never you mind the Jedi Order giving you looks). We've got lots of Looking for Group options and a Discord server to help out, and always feel free to drop questions here or in DMs.

Here's some good information to help get started!

Getting Started | Rules
Timeline
  • Key Event: 424 ABY Various Organizations and the Vong come together to rebuild every world that was destroyed (example: Alderaan).
  • Key Event: 428 ABY Gulag Plague spreads throughout the galaxy killing...well, a lot.
  • Key Event: 835 ABY Almost all remaining sentient life is immune to the Gulag Plague, the galaxy begins on the road to recovery.
  • Current Year: somewhere around 860 ABY (time's a bit fluid)
Factions

giphy.gif

Oh man, so many welcomes, I'm flattered! I would quote you all and give individual thanks but there's a lot, so take this general thanks from me instead! You've all made my first day here incredibly welcoming

Not my nature to welcome siths...
But being good natured as I am (hopping really that you won't be trashing Alderaan with the rest of the sith horde)... WELCOME TO CHAOS! :D

The good nature is appreciated, you have my word not to trash Alderaan. I'm a nice...ish...somewhat Sith! :D Nice enough not to break my word!

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
You....you talking to me?..?? Looks around her

Wow...don't think I ever had a sith ...just talk nice to me. I mean... well I mean, thank you. I will hold you to your word. although has no idea as to how, if he breaks it
Chaos agent, I see. Hmm... the sith there seem much nicer than the ones on the Outer Rims, you know The Sith Empire. yea, they've trashed my beloved world countless times. I guess it's a sithy thing for them to do.
Anywho, nice to meet you, Lord Valkur. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom