Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG New Sith Acolyte looking for threads

Hey,

Haven't wrote anything on here in a while, so when I got the itch to start writing again, I figured a fresh start would be best, so here we are. Looking to start up some threads, I've got a few rough ideas that we can brainstorm around.

1. Sith Master(s) - Kaden having a master would be nice, so if you're looking for an apprentice, then we can discuss. Even if you're not looking for a permanent apprentice, potentially some kind of one of training excursion or something along those lines could be cool too. Get Kaden to interact with some older Sith, and what not.
2. Other Sith Acolytes/Apprentices - Be it some kind of mutual training, perhaps an assigned mission together, or a simple social thread. I think it'd be very easy to come up with some thread ideas other acolytes/apprentices.
3. Jedi - Fighting a Padawan could be fun, or again, potentially a social thread, unaware of the others allegiances and making unlikely friends, or anything along those lines. I'm open to exploring possible angles there, if anyone is interested.
3. Anyone else - Genuinely just looking to get back into writing, so I'm open to anything. Be that some kind of step into the criminal underworld, social threads with anyone else, I don't mind.

Please reach out if you're interested, either just send a message on here, reply and I'll reach out or my discord is ninjaclimb if that's easier for you.

Thanks

Howdy!

Maestus here's a Sith...Well, she's not big on labels lol. She's more than willing to teach and interact with anyone, especially younger Sith. Usually found on Crakull, but she can be anywhere. Especially if the opportunity to learn is possible

I have Elise? SHe could do for a social thread. Probably harder to explain her being on a mission with him cause unless she's obligated to do it, she basically just doesn't. She is ranked as a knight but high family and so has a personal guard and good ship and just generally pretty well off. She'd be easy for social threads. Little harder for missions as mentioned, cause of avoidance, but also cause of the numbers part. Not sure if she and an acolyte would be sent on the same mission with her guard but maybe we could think of some way for it to work if you have ideas.

Hey,

Haven't wrote anything on here in a while, so when I got the itch to start writing again, I figured a fresh start would be best, so here we are. Looking to start up some threads, I've got a few rough ideas that we can brainstorm around.

1. Sith Master(s) - Kaden having a master would be nice, so if you're looking for an apprentice, then we can discuss. Even if you're not looking for a permanent apprentice, potentially some kind of one of training excursion or something along those lines could be cool too. Get Kaden to interact with some older Sith, and what not.
2. Other Sith Acolytes/Apprentices - Be it some kind of mutual training, perhaps an assigned mission together, or a simple social thread. I think it'd be very easy to come up with some thread ideas other acolytes/apprentices.
3. Jedi - Fighting a Padawan could be fun, or again, potentially a social thread, unaware of the others allegiances and making unlikely friends, or anything along those lines. I'm open to exploring possible angles there, if anyone is interested.
3. Anyone else - Genuinely just looking to get back into writing, so I'm open to anything. Be that some kind of step into the criminal underworld, social threads with anyone else, I don't mind.

Please reach out if you're interested, either just send a message on here, reply and I'll reach out or my discord is ninjaclimb if that's easier for you.

Thanks Candy Crush
I'm always ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom