Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Rules: Leadership and Spencer

Folks, as faction owner, I'd like to ask a question to ya.

Since the rule about board staff not being allowed leadership positions in factions has been removed, I propose that we take a vote on whether to bring @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] back into the decision-making process, and, if so, in what capacity. She was the original faction owner; she and I created the Fringe.

We have nine people on the High Council right now, after our last election, and that's a LOT (@[member="Kitt Solo"], @[member="Lucien Cordel"], @[member="Jared Ovmar"], @[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Rave"] Merrill, @[member="Faenrovon The Radiant"], @[member="Anders Sivas"], @[member="Lady Exedō"], and @[member="Meret Blackmoon"]). Thankfully, every major decision they've had to make, we've been able to grab at least a handful of'em. I put this question to the High Council and to ALL faction members.

What shall we do about Spencer? What job shall we give her? Let's brainstorm. Some kind of investigative or strategic or judicial position? Leadership of an all-inclusive Force order that just makes sure everyone gets the opportunity to learn what they want to learn? A recruiter? Ambassador? More than one of the above, or something that hasn't even occurred to me yet? What do you think?

@[member="Lady Exedō"] - Thanks for reminding me. I should have mentioned what Spencer's last IC position was. There was a ruling council of three -- Spencer, Ashin, and RC 212 -- when Fringe first got off the ground. The High Council now fills that role.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Master Cupcake taster!

But seriously, I like the Arbiter idea and maybe having more than one. Kitt would probably scoff at a royal title. But it would make for good IC conversation. She could also be in charge of weekly Shorn punishments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom