Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Rule: Cloud Breaking

CC-117 Canal said:
Kind of worried now. Were gonna have to keep a careful eye in Black Sun. And the other major factions at our borders.
Word is the Black Suns requested to be taken off the map, but it never got to me officially. We'll see with this latest check in. If they fail, they'll be taken off the map.

CC-935 Bluejay said:
And that'll solve that problem. Until landgrabby Pubs come and get curbstomped. :p
Not really. I'd re-review the rules for Influence Clouds if I were you.

3. Planets invaded further than two grids away from a Major Faction's borders will not increase a Major Faction's Influence Cloud. Planets gained this way should be written as increasingly difficult to defend.

6. If a Major Faction's Influence Cloud is completely severed into two or more smaller clouds by an Invasion or any other method, the Major Faction loses the cloud(s) furthest away from it's Capital Planet and only retains the cloud it's Capital Planet resides in.

#3 and #6 could be used in conjunction to devastating effect. There'd be no Influence Cloud gains for the victor, but there'd be huge losses for the loser.

That's assuming you actually win the Invasion.

@[member="Tamara"] ... I would so play that... maybe ill code that wheres my rome total war 2.

Love the idea behind these rules, it forces us to think more tactically and makes planets like in Rinn's position far more important. It essentially puts the defender into an all or nothing position where they need to really get active and hopefully enjoy playing the role of fighting for a vital link in their chain.,

sabrina

to be fair to black sun`s, I would like to point out the planet kintan. It`s republic owned, and they loose a of planets if they loose that one. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom