Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Role-play Rule

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
I am torn on the NJO books, on the one hand I like seeing the character grow and evolve somewhat... on the other well there is a lot as [member="Valeria Aetani"] points out.

Actually... Now that I think about it...

Can you define 'destroy'?

Like... "destroy all life on the planet and cause a new ice age"

or... "Reduce the surface to molten slag"

or... "Kasploded"

Or what about "Oops. Wrong target... You weren't using that continent, were you?"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Sawa Ike said:
There is a force power for that... it is artificial and goes away but only strong masters can do it. The jedi order used it to fight the vong and distract them several times.
Beowoof said:
...And people still think NFU writers are being unreasonable and whiney when they complain about how unfair it is to write with a Forcie?

Valeria Aetani said:
And that is why the New Jedi Order books should be consigned to the Maw and never spoken of again.

Yeeeah, none of that is accurate. Sawa's misremembering a glowball - accumulated light, pretty small radius, no artificial stars involved, special talent from an unimpressive Arcona Jedi Knight. Good scene, too. Y'all are sneering at straw men again.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
[member="Ashin Varanin"]

I guess my post was taken out of context. Sorry for the confusion!

While I still think the NJO stuff is ridiculous and I prefer not to RP with characters who use such Force powers, I was referring to this creating/eating a star that apparently occurred on the site. Literal god-modding. (Making something out of nothing, eh?) Even Starkiller wasn't that insane.

FUs used Force Storm.

NFUs built the Death Star.

Both sides are stupid OP when they're allowed to be. We have limitations on superweapons. It is not specified that "superweapons" have to be tech. This was a measure to bring that understanding to light. Said measure has been taken. I fail to see why we're still complaining about it.

Beowoof said:
[member="Ashin Varanin"]

I guess my post was taken out of context. Sorry for the confusion!

While I still think the NJO stuff is ridiculous and I prefer not to RP with characters who use such Force powers, I was referring to this creating/eating a star that apparently occurred on the site. Literal god-modding. (Making something out of nothing, eh?) Even Starkiller wasn't that insane.
But he killed Stars. Unless...He was a PLANETKILLER! *Gasps*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom