Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Movie Planet and DLC Planet

[member="Romeo Sin"]
Let's hold off with the new movie planet because we don't know anything much about it.

You can map update request Zakuul if you wish, but be very aware that the Infinite Fleet is not going to be available to anyone.

Valiens Nantaris said:
Why would you want to add the planet if you've clearly got no idea about it?
[member="Romeo Sin"]

Saying that though,

this is Rago. It is an official planet on the wookieepedia. I know less about that then we do about Jakku. We know the climate of Jakku, we know the landscape and we know enough about it's social side to at least pass Roleplay on it.
Rago, which I just randomly picked from the map, on the other hand we know nothing on its climate, landscape, people or any of the sort.

Although I understand the want to wait for the movie though, seems to be a thing with elements of The Force Awakens.

Personally, I've done lots of RP on Zakuul without having to have the planet on the map. One doesn't need it to be there to rp on it.

The map only highlights the planet and makes it so people want to dom it and tosses it in the big map of risk and drama.

Honestly, i don't know why people want to put planets on the map -- that only flags it. Which is why i always recommend, if it isn't on the map - Don't add it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom