Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[member="Strider Garon"]

Oh, that will be epic. But I don't know if Star Wars have that species. Who do I have to talk to figure it out?

But I probably will make another character to join Mandos.

[member="Apollyon"]

On the matter of timeline - we are in the year 837 ABY, as per the last board-wide event. Every event since the Clockwork Rebellion, such as 'Dark Harvest' and 'Masks of Madness' has forwarded the timeline one year. I expect the next board-wide event will do something similar. :)

[member="Strider Garon"] Thank you, Rambo. I bet your weapon is machine gun. ;)

[member="Asterion"] Wolverine. Too epic, you should have those little cute lightclaws.

[member="Ilias Nytrau"] Oh, that is sweet!!! What do you think next event will be about?

[member="Apollyon"]

Oloram and Welcome to Chaos. If you have questions everyone here is pretty helpful.

To have a post changed to a different account just give the link to an admin and they can switch the account.

Look forward to RPing with you.

I believe the PC [member="Racket"] is a Squib

Neskar A'toll

Hail to the King, baby
[member="Apollyon"]

hey hey hey!

another new dude, nice to see all these whipper-snappers running around. nah, you're probably older than me irl anyway.

but in all seriousness, don't take yourself too seriously and you'll have a great time with some great lads and ladettes.

p.s. bold move going with the racoon for a character idea, but i think it'll pay off!

[member="Strider Garon"]

Oh please... My mandos would be badass because he will come with two machine guns. Boooya. Hahaha, just kidding.

[member="Ordo"]

Awesome, thank for tips and I hope I will roleplay with you too. Thank for tip about that character. You made it difficult for me to decide which species for Mandos. :p (It's good difficult, kinda)

[member="Neskar A'toll"]

Laddates? Um, you mean some pretty females of my species? No? That's alright... I'll take one or two of Twiliek. And two of Togota. I have to insist those species to be female.... or it would get awkward so fast. You feelin me, bro?

[Snickers]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom