Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello. This website seemed interesting so I thought I can give it a chance.

Um, ask any question... and I will be happy to answer it.

[member="Maria Natalja"] Thank you. I probably will have many questions. Character: Is there a face-claim registry?

[member="Aravaal Dasac"] I believe it would be beautiful lushy hair of blackness.

[member="Apollyon"]

You can also reach the timelines by going to the top of the website and hovering over the "Holonet" navigation menu, and a dropdown will appear with the various major events. The Factions menu will bring you to the specific factions that comprise the galaxy, and the rules menu will give you an overview of specifics regarding the site! But definitely feel free to ask if you have something specific you can't seem to find, I am sure everyone would be happy to help.

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] Thank you. So we are in 835 ABY? I liked the idea of virus, ingenious idea.

When I completed a template, can I post OOC bulletin to find a Master to train my character?

[member="Apollyon"]

Yay! More Jedi! Once you make your character post up your bio and then request to join The Republic faction. There is a thread on the private forum there where you can request to be trained by a knight/master. There will surely be folks interested in taking new padawans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom